Groups
    EXPIRED

Trump mocks disabled, calls Meryll Streep "over rated...Hilary flunky who lost big"

Banned
    Trump "Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a Hillary flunky who lost big "

WARNING OFFENSIVE MOCKING OF DISABILITY
    youtu.be/PX9…nUA

So who has he mocked so far? The disabled, the the families of soldiers who died for their country, women, lots of women, Mexicans and minorities as well...he should be in Jerry Springer, not the white house!

All those who tweeted support for Trump (like Netanyahu and others), ought to tweet their rebuke of his mockery of the disabled. Otherwise they are passively condoning it.

Just like racism. You hear a racist joke, do you laugh out of fear of insulting the racist or do you condemn it?

hotukdeals.com/mis…076

theguardian.com/fil…ter

114 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Respect to all those insulted by this vile man.
    i don't like this man as a person one bit! Let's hope he's a better president than he is a human being.

People should stop taking the mickey out of Trump. He's President, or soon will be. Deal with it.

If people keep doing it, it will undermine him and people won't take him seriously

Original Poster Banned

He'll never be my president or leader. Disgusting man!

deeky

People should stop taking the mickey out of Trump. He's President, or … People should stop taking the mickey out of Trump. He's President, or soon will be. Deal with it. If people keep doing it, it will undermine him and people won't take him seriously

Trump is quite capable of undermining himself. He doesn't need any help!

You know we're getting near the end when the next potus is capable of doing something like this.

Original Poster Banned

How the **** could this moron get elected ?
    Edited by moderator: "Jan 09, 2017 20:23" 9th Jan

Banned

smiler594

He'll never be my president or leader.

Because you are not American

Original Poster Banned

YouDontWantToKnow

Because you are not American

I'd move to Mexico for 4 years if he was my leader.

Original Poster Banned

AIPAC helped this man because he promised to put the embassy in Jerusalem. AIPAC are a hugely influential pro Israeli right wing lobby group. See separate AIPAC thread.

Now I admit I haven't seen what she but read the articles but after seeing this headline, do you find some agreement with Piers Morgan, just some agreement.

dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

It's ironic that Trump is pro russia but most of his supporters are anti-communist.

[img]images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.askideas.com%2Fmedia%2F48%2FFunny-Donald-Trump-Meme-Donald-Trumps-Hair-Finally-Runs-Off-To-Seek-A-Better-Life-Picture.jpg&f=1[/img]

smiler594

Trump "Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, … Trump "Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a Hillary flunky who lost big"

So Streep doesn't know Trump, but Trump knows her so he can attack her?

I'm confused.

radium

It's ironic that Trump is pro russia but most of his supporters are … It's ironic that Trump is pro russia but most of his supporters are anti-communist.

Is Russia a Communist country?

fanpages

So Streep doesn't know Trump, but Trump knows her so he can attack … So Streep doesn't know Trump, but Trump knows her so he can attack her?I'm confused.

I think that he got his chum, Putin, to hack her emails. That way he probably knows more about her than she does about him.

smiler594

Trump "Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, … Trump "Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a Hillary flunky who lost big"

fanpages

So Streep doesn't know Trump, but Trump knows her so he can attack … So Streep doesn't know Trump, but Trump knows her so he can attack her?I'm confused.

RonChew

I think that he got his chum, Putin, to hack her emails. That way he … I think that he got his chum, Putin, to hack her emails. That way he probably knows more about her than she does about him.

https://i.imgflip.com/188wbx.jpg

"Putin power"... ah... I get it now, thanks.

I think the Op needs to calm down.

He's had a pop at Mexicans, immigrants, Muslims, China, 'ugly females', women that reject his advances etc etc

What's so special about the disabled?
    Edited by: "Gollywood" 9th Jan

coathanger

I think the Op needs to calm down.

That's a first. Coathanger getting excited and no mention of B****t yet.

Original Poster Banned

I was incensed, but this public mockery by a US president will be seen around the world, and encourage needless mockery of disabled persons

Original Poster Banned

RonChew

Who's B****t?

smiler594

Who's B****t?

*rexi*. I can't use the whole word because it will take the thread off topic and then...

Original Poster Banned

RonChew

*rexi*. I can't use the whole word because it will take the thread off … *rexi*. I can't use the whole word because it will take the thread off topic and then...

Pm me, it's probably obvious but I'm missing it

RonChew

I'm ready when you are..☻

Original Poster Banned

Wait a sec, I got the clue!

smiler594

Pm me, it's probably obvious but I'm missing it

^ Theresa May... getting warmer.

Original Poster Banned

Ok thanks Ron

mrmanager

https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

An obviously independent source of opinion. (_;)

Original Poster Banned

I got it now, just a bit slow today.;)

fanpages

^ Theresa May... getting warmer.

Theresa Maybe Not.

meryl streep!, what a depressing actress

I doubt the intellectuals ITT have attempted to ascertain whether what Trump supposedly did with facts and evidence

No?

Have a look at Mark Dice's video and then maybe the intellectuals could respond with an open mind rather than being fed by a political biased news story

Meryl Streep Cries Over Donald Trump at Golden Globes

Yes Trump isn't flawless but neither was Clinton or Obama - the only issues I have with Trump is he should put brain into gear before engaging mouth. Yes there's a few things wrong with his "accountability" but his plans seem fairly acceptable. Look at the American motor industry - several big guns (pun intended) were ready to invest outside of the USA but have recently changed their minds (Oh but Obama wants to take the credit for that as Trump is still only President Elect).
    Edited by: "philphil61" 9th Jan

RonChew

*rexi*. I can't use the whole word because it will take the thread off … *rexi*. I can't use the whole word because it will take the thread off topic and then...

Smiler already took it off topic with post #9

eslick

Now I admit I haven't seen what she but read the articles but after … Now I admit I haven't seen what she but read the articles but after seeing this headline, do you find some agreement with Piers Morgan, just some agreement. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4102026/PIERS-MORGAN-Sorry-Meryl-hypocritical-anti-Trump-rant-easily-worst-performance-career-apart-time-gave-child-rapist-standing-ovation.html

As much as I agree with what Trump says, this moment at the Oscars was vile. Hard to have moral standing even against someone like Trump when she gave Polanski a standing ovation.

Calling her overrated though? Nah.

smiler594

AIPAC helped this man because he promised to put the embassy in … AIPAC helped this man because he promised to put the embassy in Jerusalem. AIPAC are a hugely influential pro Israeli right wing lobby group. See separate AIPAC thread.

As I said before - there are 6 million Jews in the US and MOST OF THEM VOTE DEMOCRAT Trump was elected with 59 million votes so how did AIPAC help him exactly?

Fred Smith

Smiler already took it off topic with post #9

I don't see why AIPAC is necessarily off topic in relation to Trump and it is, in fact, mentioned in the original post. In any case, you seem to be the only one that has referred to post #9; everyone else seems to have ignored it.

Gollywood

He's had a pop at Mexicans, immigrants, Muslims, China, 'ugly females', … He's had a pop at Mexicans, immigrants, Muslims, China, 'ugly females', women that reject his advances etc etcWhat's so special about the disabled?

He had a go at a disabled reporter during his campaign.

smiler594

He'll never be my president or leader. Disgusting man!

Are you American?

RonChew

I don't see why AIPAC is necessarily off topic in relation to Trump and … I don't see why AIPAC is necessarily off topic in relation to Trump and it is, in fact, mentioned in the original post. In any case, you seem to be the only one that has referred to post #9; everyone else seems to have ignored it.

Remember when Trump called Marco Rubio 'little Marco'?

It wasn't even like he was a small man. He was more than 12 stone, so not a frail little boy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions