Trump to make 'last stand' at Mar-a-Lago in face of hurricane Irma and climate change

Found 10th Sep 2017Edited by:"Cr0m"
Fresh from making his first deal in office after 232 days, with the Democratic party, the widely admired President is rumoured to be be preparing to make a last stand against Chinese-invented climate change at his 'Winter White House'©.

Critics have voiced concern that the move may simply be the latest in a string of well-documented scams perpetrated by the crook businessman against taxpayer and insurer.

Deeky as blacked up butler tbc (weather permitting).
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
So Trump's hotel in Scotland got a rebate and OP seems to question Trump instead of Scotland's tax enforcers or tax laws?

So Trump's resort got an insurance payout and OP seems to question Trump instead of the insurance company?

I'm guessing the OP has a hatred for Trump just like all those anti Trump supporters fed on fake media.

Yes Trump is not born from the political elite families. Yes Trump hasn't the same political correctness talent that most politicians have but he speaks the truth and that's what his haters (including the media) hate.

Can I suggest OP stop just taking the bait from fake news sites and find other sources.

Is he the right man for the job...hell no but he wants to make America great again - what's wrong with that idea?
Predikuesi24 m ago

So I'm guessing you don't want America to be great again (and what about …So I'm guessing you don't want America to be great again (and what about our own country?). If I'm wrong about you, then you are wrong about Trump's wish.

I thought the comment you replied to wasn't worthy of a response. Comparing Hitler to Trump just shows the level of intelligence we are dealing with.
30 Comments
The insurance company must have investigated the claim before paying out. Stupid people invent and believe fake news
What?
Sounds like he's trying to do a Cnut the Great or Canute!
So Trump's hotel in Scotland got a rebate and OP seems to question Trump instead of Scotland's tax enforcers or tax laws?

So Trump's resort got an insurance payout and OP seems to question Trump instead of the insurance company?

I'm guessing the OP has a hatred for Trump just like all those anti Trump supporters fed on fake media.

Yes Trump is not born from the political elite families. Yes Trump hasn't the same political correctness talent that most politicians have but he speaks the truth and that's what his haters (including the media) hate.

Can I suggest OP stop just taking the bait from fake news sites and find other sources.

Is he the right man for the job...hell no but he wants to make America great again - what's wrong with that idea?
I'm sure Hitler (oops I said it) wanted to make Germany great again as well.
splatsplatsplat45 m ago

I'm sure Hitler (oops I said it) wanted to make Germany great again as …I'm sure Hitler (oops I said it) wanted to make Germany great again as well.

So I'm guessing you don't want America to be great again (and what about our own country?). If I'm wrong about you, then you are wrong about Trump's wish.
Predikuesi24 m ago

So I'm guessing you don't want America to be great again (and what about …So I'm guessing you don't want America to be great again (and what about our own country?). If I'm wrong about you, then you are wrong about Trump's wish.

I thought the comment you replied to wasn't worthy of a response. Comparing Hitler to Trump just shows the level of intelligence we are dealing with.
philphil6114 m ago

I thought the comment you replied to wasn't worthy of a response. …I thought the comment you replied to wasn't worthy of a response. Comparing Hitler to Trump just shows the level of intelligence we are dealing with.

Yeah, Hitler managed to write a book.
Destard1 h, 32 m ago

Yeah, Hitler managed to write a book.

Only one? Mein Kampf
not sure if there's more

goodreads.com/aut…ump

Bring it on

With that level of intelligence it's too easy for me - please try harder
Oh dear someone mentioned Hitler.....

I have no doubt if the internet or some equivalent is around in 60 years time
we will be using the name 'Trump' in the same way

until this 'season' of hurricanes they have been thin on the ground
so no increase due to man made global warming

however the ocean right now is 1.8 degrees warmer than 'normal'
the severity of the storms is down to us we are killing people
denying this is is stupid,cruel and the worse sort of stuck your head in the sand politics
Edited by: "Wongy110" 10th Sep 2017
philphil611 h, 13 m ago

Only one? Mein Kampf not sure if there's …Only one? Mein Kampf not sure if there's morehttps://www.goodreads.com/author/list/676.Donald_J_TrumpBring it on With that level of intelligence it's too easy for me - please try harder

Wrote them all himself did he Phil?
philphil613 h, 8 m ago

I thought the comment you replied to wasn't worthy of a response. …I thought the comment you replied to wasn't worthy of a response. Comparing Hitler to Trump just shows the level of intelligence we are dealing with.

John le Carré likens Donald Trump to rise of 1930s fascism: ‘Something seriously bad is happening’

I'm going to hazard that Mr le Carré is more intelligent than you Phil.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
seems The Donald has angered the weather Gods but their hostile acts will be met with fire & fury like the world has never seen
31944389-pV7Jm.jpg

& together we can make the weather great again
philphil614 h, 37 m ago

So Trump's hotel in Scotland got a rebate and OP seems to question Trump …So Trump's hotel in Scotland got a rebate and OP seems to question Trump instead of Scotland's tax enforcers or tax laws?So Trump's resort got an insurance payout and OP seems to question Trump instead of the insurance company?I'm guessing the OP has a hatred for Trump just like all those anti Trump supporters fed on fake media.Yes Trump is not born from the political elite families. Yes Trump hasn't the same political correctness talent that most politicians have but he speaks the truth and that's what his haters (including the media) hate.Can I suggest OP stop just taking the bait from fake news sites and find other sources.Is he the right man for the job...hell no but he wants to make America great again - what's wrong with that idea?

I was actually looking to link to the tax scam where he avoided $120m? in tax but I couldn't find it and was in a hurry.

I would imagine his insurance company thought about the inevitable litigation if they didn't pay out and thought it easier to just pay out. And like crash for cash scams everyone else suffers higher premiums.

I don't hate Trump at all, as a person I find him very amusing, both in the laugh with him and laugh at him ways.

He's doing tremendous damage to the Republican party, really beautiful damage. The best damage.

Some of his comments and behaviour are reprehensible and it's a shame he's given succour to the far-right but he'll damage them too in the long run.
Destard36 m ago

Wrote them all himself did he Phil?

I don't know I'm not and never will be his private secretary - can you prove he didn't?

Did Hitler write Mein Kampf and if yes can you prove it? and why did it need editing by Rudolf Hess?
Cr0m28 m ago

I was actually looking to link to the tax scam where he avoided $120m? in …I was actually looking to link to the tax scam where he avoided $120m? in tax but I couldn't find it and was in a hurry.I would imagine his insurance company thought about the inevitable litigation if they didn't pay out and thought it easier to just pay out. And like crash for cash scams everyone else suffers higher premiums.I don't hate Trump at all, as a person I find him very amusing, both in the laugh with him and laugh at him ways.He's doing tremendous damage to the Republican party, really beautiful damage. The best damage. Some of his comments and behaviour are reprehensible and it's a shame he's given succour to the far-right but he'll damage them too in the long run.

You been watching/reading too much CCN

He doesn't support the far right but you cannot intelligently understand why so that ends that discussion.

What comments and behaviour have you identified as reprehensible that have not been discussed as fake or biased news reporting except the one years ago where he's on a coach chatting to another colleague about how he treats women?

His insurance company had a choice pay up or fight the case and I'd assume if they thought they were being scammed then they should of taken it to court that was their choice.

I gathered you'd come up with some pathetic excuse to refute the word hate but it is lame
Trump would never put himself in harms way as he has really painful heel spurs,
Edited by: "RedLozzer" 10th Sep 2017
Cr0m42 m ago

John le Carré likens Donald Trump to rise of 1930s fascism: ‘Something se …John le Carré likens Donald Trump to rise of 1930s fascism: ‘Something seriously bad is happening’I'm going to hazard that Mr le Carré is more intelligent than you Phil.The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

bbc.co.uk/new…335

from that link
In a rare interview, le Carre criticised a "credibility gap" between statements made by those in authority and what ordinary people believe.
philphil6125 m ago

You been watching/reading too much CCNHe doesn't support the far right but …You been watching/reading too much CCNHe doesn't support the far right but you cannot intelligently understand why so that ends that discussion.What comments and behaviour have you identified as reprehensible that have not been discussed as fake or biased news reporting except the one years ago where he's on a coach chatting to another colleague about how he treats women?His insurance company had a choice pay up or fight the case and I'd assume if they thought they were being scammed then they should of taken it to court that was their choice.I gathered you'd come up with some pathetic excuse to refute the word hate but it is lame

You evidently haven't been watching enough news. Or reading my comment properly.
philphil6123 m ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22452335from that linkIn a …http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22452335from that linkIn a rare interview, le Carre criticised a "credibility gap" between statements made by those in authority and what ordinary people believe.

And?
ITT: Phil using terms like "fake news".
Seems the Trump hivemind has gotten to him too
deleted265520
Cr0m38 m ago

You evidently haven't been watching enough news. Or reading my comment …You evidently haven't been watching enough news. Or reading my comment properly.

It's Phil. What do you expect?
DT8910th Sep 2017

It's Phil. What do you expect?

Phil's alright in general.
Makes me think of some kind of cross between Victor Meldrew and Alf Garnett; a bit of a loveable grumpy git.

He hasn't quite gotten to the point where he needs to be put on ignore; at least not yet.
But if the Trump hivemind has taken control, and he starts saying "snowflake" next, then I'll need to reconsider.
deleted265520
Destard17 m ago

Phil's alright in general.Makes me think of some kind of cross between …Phil's alright in general.Makes me think of some kind of cross between Victor Meldrew and Alf Garnett; a bit of a loveable grumpy git.He hasn't quite gotten to the point where he needs to be put on ignore; at least not yet.But if the Trump hivemind has taken control, and he starts saying "snowflake" next, then I'll need to reconsider.

I assume you aren't one of our female users?
His attempt at flirting with them is beyond cringey.
alternative facts
One can only hope the 'VP' is as good as his word
“Wherever Hurricane Irma goes, we’ll be there first,” Pence
Cr0m5 h, 10 m ago

You evidently haven't been watching enough news. Or reading my comment …You evidently haven't been watching enough news. Or reading my comment properly.

You evidently chose not to respond to the questions I asked regarding your comment about Trump

Where is your proof, that hasn't been debunked, that

Trump supports the far right?
That comments and behaviour you identified as reprehensible (other than that already mentioned in my comment above)?
philphil6117 m ago

You evidently chose not to respond to the questions I asked regarding your …You evidently chose not to respond to the questions I asked regarding your comment about TrumpWhere is your proof, that hasn't been debunked, that Trump supports the far right?That comments and behaviour you identified as reprehensible (other than that already mentioned in my comment above)?

Somebody drove a car in some people
one died
he is the most powerful man in the world
nobody doubts his grasp of modern communications (twitter)
took his advisers two days to persuade him to condemn this
then he went ummm arrr

the man is beyoud contemt
Edited by: "Wongy110" 10th Sep 2017
deleted1431257
At least Trump is doing more for the victims of these hurricanes than Bush Jr did for the victims of Katrina.
America performance at tackling the natural disaster puts other countries to shame, brave volunteers, tight community and well organised.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants