Expired

Trunki - Childrens small ride-on suitcase

Found 13th Jan 2008
Cheapest I can find is 23.98 from Amazon.
amazon.co.uk/Tru…8-2

This is for the blue one - I would prefer the green one though if I can get it for a good price but overall cheaper is better!

Anyone found cheaper, or with vouchers/quidco?

Rep to be had!

8 Comments

Don't know if this is any good to you but Bags Direct do the green trunki for £29.48 and have 10% Quidco - only thing is its only free delivery if you spend £35 so may be good if you were buying something else too!

bagsdirect.com/Pro…spx

Blue one is £24.97 at Kiddicare.com with 4% Quidco. Need to spend more than £50 for free delivery though . . .

Green one is £29.97
kiddicare.com/web…nki

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;1452446

Green one £24 Free … Green one £24 Free deliveryhttp://www.lookatmycrazyshoes.com/kids-trunki-p-1758.html4.6% quidco too!

Wow, I make that 22.90 - and for the green one, too!

May well go for that, Thanks loads!

Rep left!

Glad I could help! Thanks for the rep

I just love these. Great price kelly_o_fanatic thanx. The Pink n Blue ones are only a quid more aswell.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jellybaby;1452629

I just love these. Great price kelly_o_fanatic thanx. The Pink n Blue … I just love these. Great price kelly_o_fanatic thanx. The Pink n Blue ones are only a quid more aswell.:thumbsup:

I saw these get rubbished on Dragon's Den ages ago because of weak catches and thought they were fab, so couldn't believe it when I saw them new and improved in Next!

The green one is the 'updated' version - they have added a standard carry handle and extra pockets and something else inside.

When you shop around, the standard Trunki's are usually 25pounds whilst the green TowGo version is 30pounds. :thumbsup:

try the smaller companies, i was buying two and live in the highlands and they gave me a great deal on postage, just google trunki, they are an amazing product
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions