Groups
    EXPIRED

Trust me-Im a dealer

Wouldnt you just love to see him lose the lot?? I know it wont happen of course but would be funny.

And as for his "extensive range of contacts"-"well paul,its on sale for 4 thousand quid but you can have it for 2 shiny balloons and a goldfish!"

9 Comments

i like the program but he is a bit of a t***! And he has about 5 people he keeps offloading all his junk to!

oh, i thought you were just makin a statement :w00t:

:-Dwell paul,its on sale for 4 thousand quid but you can have it for 2 shiny balloons and a goldfish!"

lol love your way with words

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6310673

oh, i thought you were just makin a statement :w00t:

I only deal in dalmations-yours is on the way-first class recorded.

barky;6310716

I only deal in dalmations-yours is on the way-first class recorded.

wooohooooooooo

Make sure he'll wuv and protect me and look good in blue paint :w00t:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6310743

wooohoooooooooMake sure he'll wuv and protect me and look good in blue … wooohoooooooooMake sure he'll wuv and protect me and look good in blue paint :w00t:

he is in hiding actually-had a delivery today from ups and he ran into the drivers cab and ate his sat nav! I am awaiting a bill!

barky;6310751

he is in hiding actually-had a delivery today from ups and he ran into … he is in hiding actually-had a delivery today from ups and he ran into the drivers cab and ate his sat nav! I am awaiting a bill!

oops!!!

Blonde essex girl response : why did the delivery man eat his own satnav??;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6310759

oops!!! Blonde essex girl response : why did the delivery man eat his own … oops!!! Blonde essex girl response : why did the delivery man eat his own satnav??;-)

to get to the other side?:whistling:

barky;6310787

to get to the other side?:whistling:

:giggle:

you're still thinking of chickens!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563