Trusted Ebay 12 Month Xbox Live Subscription Seller

Hi guys,

Looking to buy 2 12 month xbox live subscriptions, has anyone got recommended sellers from ebay? Its need to be able to renew an already active account.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
Lee

7 Comments

Hi, just bought mine from this seller....

netdirectbargains

:santa:

Do you have a UK account or did you previously buy an American card like I did?

I'm going to buy an American card to renew mine again (apparantly I have to keep buying American cards, otherwise all my points and friends will be deleted off my records) which ran out last week but I've seen some for around £15, whereas the UK cards start from double that.

Original Poster

I dont know to be honest. I baught mine on ebay originally dont know if its USA or UK. A way of checking?

Donleeone

I dont know to be honest. I baught mine on ebay originally dont know if … I dont know to be honest. I baught mine on ebay originally dont know if its USA or UK. A way of checking?

The price you paid for it is a good indication, how much did you get it for, as my one was about £19 around a year ago, whereas the UK versions shouldn't sell anything less than around £30, otherwise it's not profitable?

whats the difference between american 1 and Uk 1.

vengod

whats the difference between american 1 and Uk 1.

Apparently the american ones only work on american region consoles. or if you set your address as USA.However there are some codes which work on both

Original Poster

realfriendlyman

The price you paid for it is a good indication, how much did you get it … The price you paid for it is a good indication, how much did you get it for, as my one was about £19 around a year ago, whereas the UK versions shouldn't sell anything less than around £30, otherwise it's not profitable?

I paid £20 so I presume its a USA one. Could you possibly point me in the right direction fo what one to buy to renew. DOnt want to wipe everything :P
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
    2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions