Groups
    EXPIRED

TRV not working

Banned
    is it ok to just unscrew these and either see whats wrong or replace, i dont need to drain system or turn rads off?

10 Comments

You are aware of my radiator expertise.........so i will shrug my shoulders, say 'Morning Sass x' and leave it to people with common sense. :-D

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;4413135

You are aware of my radiator expertise.........so i will shrug my … You are aware of my radiator expertise.........so i will shrug my shoulders, say 'Morning Sass x' and leave it to people with common sense. :-D

Morning sy, hows the brood this morning?

All good thanks Sass. 1 at nursery, 1 running round like a loon and one having a whinge about his jabs bless him.

Think i need a lay down already. lol

Please state the make of the TRV.

Yes you can take the trv head off and the rad will open and run hot, If not try tap the pin to free it.

Original Poster Banned

no worries guys, found the one in the draw and think i can take the top of it where the pin sits, its a lifestyle one

Original Poster Banned

trvs set to 2, rooms about 21 and still rads are on, anywhere i can find temp settings for trvs

sassie;4413321

trvs set to 2, rooms about 21 and still rads are on, anywhere i can find … trvs set to 2, rooms about 21 and still rads are on, anywhere i can find temp settings for trvs

Just search it ]HERE and should be there!!

Original Poster Banned

Naeem786;4413344

Just search it ]HERE and should be there!!

i am searching there, nothing coming up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo44
      2. Disney descendants duvet35
      3. Dreams bed sale.21
      4. No claims discount proof - Help needed89

See more discussions