Try 30 days free of Britbox - cancel any time

Posted 14th Nov
3331526.jpg
Start streaming BritBox and binge on all the award-winning and most talked-about British dramas, comedies, film and documentaries from the BBC & ITV.

Try 30 days for free, then it's just £5.99 a month or cancel any time

Benefits of Britbox

• No contract, no messing. Cancel any time.
  • No ad breaks. Anywhere.
  • Less time looking, more time watching.
britbox.co.uk/
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Reviews for cancelling are poor.
ITV Hub+ is £3.99 (still too expensive) or free with ads, iPlayer is free with no ads. Britbox is a waste of £5.99
jamie1514/11/2019 20:29

ITV Hub+ is £3.99 (still too expensive) or free with ads, iPlayer is free …ITV Hub+ is £3.99 (still too expensive) or free with ads, iPlayer is free with no ads. Britbox is a waste of £5.99

Does Britbox require a TV licence? Nothing on it interested me anyway. I cancelled my free trial and deleted my account (after posting this of course)
Rather keep my 5.99 to be honest
andrewworrall114/11/2019 20:33

Does Britbox require a TV licence? Nothing on it interested me anyway. I …Does Britbox require a TV licence? Nothing on it interested me anyway. I cancelled my free trial and deleted my account (after posting this of course)

I don't think so, and I do realise this, but still not worth the money. TV licence costs £154.50 a year without any discounts. This service would cost £71.88 a year (excluding trial). BritBox will generally show the older shows not on TV but I would rather watch the latest.

When Channel 4, Channel 5, and Comedy Central join next year it will become more interesting. I could have seen Now TV merging with BritBox in the future but now Comcast owns it it's unlikely.
jamie1514/11/2019 20:47

I don't think so, and I do realise this, but still not worth the money. TV …I don't think so, and I do realise this, but still not worth the money. TV licence costs £154.50 a year without any discounts. This service would cost £71.88 a year (excluding trial). BritBox will generally show the older shows not on TV but I would rather watch the latest.When Channel 4, Channel 5, and Comedy Central join next year it will become more interesting. I could have seen Now TV merging with BritBox in the future but now Comcast owns it it's unlikely.

True, to be honest. Thankfully the trial is free so I didn't waste 599p
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions