'Try something new today...' blundering Sainsbury's gives booklet on sex positions to eight-year-olds

Someone's gonna lose their job.
They probably expected a goody bag of some sorts as a going home gift after the primary school trip to Sainsbury's.
But what the 42 children - not to mention their parents and teachers - did not expect was to be given a book with explicit illustrations of sexual positions.
And the advice under the dozen drawings, which feature in a section about saving water by 'bathing with a friend', reads: 'Save water. Have fun. Just get out before everything becomes wrinkled.'
Link below.

13 Comments

Original Poster

link isnt working for me

The man who complained got £30 of vouchers, but what about the rest of the parents/children? Surely everyone should have got the same compensation for their kids receiving that booklet

Guv? is this what inspired your lad?

link doesnt work

working now

awesome

I seen this and thought of "guv" :whistling:

makes for a pants karma sutra though, I feel I speak for the majority that theres not enough room in the bath, not to mention those positions becuase they're boxed into a corner

funny!!!

lol pretty light hearted mistake, the message is still about sharing a bath to save water though, just laugh it off

as the Italians say - humourless imbeciles

Banned

Alfonse;3452713

lol pretty light hearted mistake, the message is still about sharing a … lol pretty light hearted mistake, the message is still about sharing a bath to save water though, just laugh it offas the Italians say - humourless imbeciles

Exactly this. You hit the nail on the head.

No doubt that horrible, lie filled hate-rag, the Daily Mail will get hold of it and cause the nation to explode (again) and make everyone angry. Again.

It's NOT a booklet on sex positions for gods sake!

Maybe to people with dirty minds it looks like it is.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
    2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions