Found 12th Mar 2009
This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot. But you can't!!!
1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction!!!
I told you so... And there is nothing you can do about it.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
57 Comments

Should I be standing whilst doing this?

LOL tried sitting and standing and definately the 6 drawn whilst standing wasn't as good - but not alot of difference.

What did others find?

Original Poster Banned

Butterflies;4621799

Should I be standing whilst doing this?LOL tried sitting and standing and … Should I be standing whilst doing this?LOL tried sitting and standing and definately the 6 drawn whilst standing wasn't as good - but not alot of difference.What did others find?

hmmm no, you need to be sat down and turn your foot only. then while your foot is going around draw a 6 with your right hand and your foot should change direction

pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time?

Original Poster Banned

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot. But you can't!!!
1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction!!!
I told you so... And there is nothing you can do about it.

DangerGod;4621824

hmmm no, you need to be sat down and turn your foot only. then while your … hmmm no, you need to be sat down and turn your foot only. then while your foot is going around draw a 6 with your right hand and your foot should change direction

I managed it fine... :?
I had to hold the paper with my left hand though since it wasn't staying still when i was trying to write the 6 lol.

Original Poster Banned

King of Thieves;4621873

I managed it fine... :?I had to hold the paper with my left hand though … I managed it fine... :?I had to hold the paper with my left hand though since it wasn't staying still when i was trying to write the 6 lol.

lol i dont mean on paper!!

DangerGod;4621904

lol i dont mean on paper!!

woah!... now it works, thats kinda freaky lol.
edit ur post so it makes more sense, didnt know u meant in the air lol

King of Thieves;4621933

woah!... now it works, thats kinda freaky lol.edit ur post so it makes … woah!... now it works, thats kinda freaky lol.edit ur post so it makes more sense, didnt know u meant in the air lol

me neither and i did look a bit stupid doing it at work :oops:

LOL... I was also holding my paper still.

Right now for the real experiment...

LOL - right - can't do it

BlondeBella;4621954

me neither and i did look a bit stupid doing it at work :oops:

Don't worry, so did I. The guy opposite raised his eyebrows when he saw me writing sixes, then when I started twirling my finger in the air he must of thought I was even weirder lol.

I managed to keep my foot turning clockwise though... just draw the 6 backwards :thumbsup:

King of Thieves;4621985

Don't worry, so did I. The guy opposite raised his eyebrows when he saw … Don't worry, so did I. The guy opposite raised his eyebrows when he saw me writing sixes, then when I started twirling my finger in the air he must of thought I was even weirder lol.I managed to keep my foot turning clockwise though... just draw the 6 backwards :thumbsup:

Thats cheating, Least i wasn't the only one getting dodge looks :lol:

BlondeBella;4621992

Thats cheating, Least i wasn't the only one getting dodge looks :lol:

It's not cheating. I prefer to call it improvising. There's no rule saying you have to draw the 6 starting from the top ;-)

*I bet you're now trying this writing the 6 backwards lol*

My daughter didn't batter an eyelid at my trials... .I must do this type of thing often - if she doesn't batter an eyelid at me!

King of Thieves;4622007

It's not cheating. I prefer to call it improvising. There's no rule … It's not cheating. I prefer to call it improvising. There's no rule saying you have to draw the 6 starting from the top ;-)*I bet you're now trying this writing the 6 backwards lol*

Yes and i look more stupid than i did before.:oops:

i can do it!!!

BlondeBella;4622021

Yes and i look more stupid than i did before.:oops:

Don't worry about it. Everyone else in your office would probably be doing the same thing if they knew, they're all just too pompous to admit it.

Now how about trying the patting your head and rubbing you're stomach one? :whistling:

King of Thieves;4622135

Don't worry about it. Everyone else in your office would probably be … Don't worry about it. Everyone else in your office would probably be doing the same thing if they knew, they're all just too pompous to admit it.Now how about trying the patting your head and rubbing you're stomach one? :whistling:

Ok, im up for a laugh still got 10 mins to go:thumbsup:

BlondeBella;4622176

Ok, im up for a laugh still got 10 mins to go:thumbsup:

Haha, this reminds me of dares as a kid. I dare you to pat your head and rub your stomach, once you've done that you can dare me to do something in my office... what do you say, deal?

King of Thieves;4622233

Haha, this reminds me of dares as a kid. I dare you to pat your head and … Haha, this reminds me of dares as a kid. I dare you to pat your head and rub your stomach, once you've done that you can dare me to do something in my office... what do you say, deal?

Ive only got 5 mins left you should of started this earlier.

Ok i dare you to spin round in your chair twice.

BlondeBella;4622240

Ive only got 5 mins left you should of started this earlier.Ok i dare you … Ive only got 5 mins left you should of started this earlier.Ok i dare you to spin round in your chair twice.

Stupid pc crashed.... I did it. Probably too late thought lol.
Hmm this could be a new games thread. Office dares!

If you ever want to play again let me know :thumbsup:

now i get it...oo its freaky!

I can do it really easily. does that make me weird?

i can do after several attempts

i've just tried about 4 times and done it everytime thinking it was really easy.......and then realised i was turning my foot anti-clockwise :oops:

lyndsbowes;4625000

i've just tried about 4 times and done it everytime thinking it was … i've just tried about 4 times and done it everytime thinking it was really easy.......and then realised i was turning my foot anti-clockwise :oops:

Arrh...bless, hun:-D

yep good 1 ..now try your left foot and draw a number 9 in the air and keep blinking and whistling!

Original Poster Banned

lyndsbowes;4625000

i've just tried about 4 times and done it everytime thinking it was … i've just tried about 4 times and done it everytime thinking it was really easy.......and then realised i was turning my foot anti-clockwise :oops:

lmao lynds you crack me up:p

Anymore interesting things i can attempt to do in work today.

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;4628099

Anymore interesting things i can attempt to do in work today.

Hmm. Make a paper airplane? :-D

DangerGod;4630161

Hmm. Make a paper airplane? :-D

il make a swan instead its more fun:thumbsup:

Ok King of thieves,

Ready for soem afternoon randomness.

I dare you to shout boggies :lol:

BlondeBella;4631008

Ok King of thieves,Ready for soem afternoon randomness.I dare you to … Ok King of thieves,Ready for soem afternoon randomness.I dare you to shout boggies :lol:

loooooooool..... do I have to? :oops:

King of Thieves;4631039

loooooooool..... do I have to? :oops:

Ok, you dont have to shout just say it kindo o loud. Wimp :lol:

BlondeBella;4631051

Ok, you dont have to shout just say it kindo o loud. Wimp :lol:

The office is dead quiet lol. As in morgue quiet. I sneezed and shouted it at the same time lol. Didnt really work though, everyone thought theres something wrong with me.

I dare you to chuck a piece of paper at someone. If they notice then say... 'oops, sorry i was aiming for the bin'

King of Thieves;4631113

The office is dead quiet lol. As in morgue quiet. I sneezed and shouted … The office is dead quiet lol. As in morgue quiet. I sneezed and shouted it at the same time lol. Didnt really work though, everyone thought theres something wrong with me.I dare you to chuck a piece of paper at someone. If they notice then say... 'oops, sorry i was aiming for the bin'

This is going to be easy as we already throw stress ball around at work on friday :oops:

Ok that was way to easy. Your work sounds boring.

YMCA

BlondeBella;4631133

This is going to be easy as we already throw stress ball around at work … This is going to be easy as we already throw stress ball around at work on friday :oops:Ok that was way to easy. Your work sounds boring.YMCA

Damn, that's unfair.
My office is uptight and full of the type of men who's noses are right up close to the monitor and they only communicate by mails even if the persons sitting right next to them.
Plus I'm the youngest so if I start messing around they think I'm being childish :roll:

YMCA.... :?

King of Thieves;4631173

Damn, that's unfair. My office is uptight and full of the type of men … Damn, that's unfair. My office is uptight and full of the type of men who's noses are right up close to the monitor and they only communicate by mails even if the persons sitting right next to them.Plus I'm the youngest so if I start messing around they think I'm being childish :x

God that must suck, my work is so laid back they are almost vertical.

You started this with the wrong person :lol: im the youngest here too:thumbsup:

Just a baby one with your hands. Ill go easy on you.

BlondeBella;4631203

God that must suck, my work is so laid back they are almost vertical.You … God that must suck, my work is so laid back they are almost vertical.You started this with the wrong person :lol: im the youngest here too:thumbsup:

My office isn't too bad, it's just that they all seem old to me. They're all men starting from around the mid 30's up to around the mid 50's.

Then there's me. I'm only 20 :w00t:

King of Thieves;4631232

My office isn't too bad, it's just that they all seem old to me. They're … My office isn't too bad, it's just that they all seem old to me. They're all men starting from around the mid 30's up to around the mid 50's. Then there's me. I'm only 20 :w00t:

My last work was like this untill the took on a new guy and me and him caused havoc.:whistling:

Im 20 too, 21 in september.

BlondeBella;4631203

Just a baby one with your hands. Ill go easy on you.

Did it :-D. Theres one other young kid here, he's new and he's 22 i think.
He sits opposite me and just gave me one of the weirdest looks I've ever had!... He didn't say anything though, poor guys to shy :lol:

Hmmm... youtube a spice girls song then play if for as long and as loud as you can until someone says something.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50421
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions