TRY THIS TRICKY TEST!

think of a number between 2 and 9. times that number by 9. add the two digits together. eg: 45 = 4+5. minus 5.
think a country beginning with the first letter. eg 1=a 2=b 3=c 4=d 5=e 6=f 7=g and so on.
now think of a animal beginning with the second letter in the name of the country you chose.
most of you will get the same country and animal. BUT WHY?????????????????????
I KNOW!

12 Comments

Danish Elephant, because any number between 2 and 9 multiplied by 9 has a SUM OF 9

Banned

I got Dominican Republic for the country. And for the animal ostrich

danish emu

harlzter;4648743

Danish Elephant, because any number between 2 and 9 multiplied by 9 has a … Danish Elephant, because any number between 2 and 9 multiplied by 9 has a SUM OF 9

Well, thats that then

Original Poster

Should have been Denmark and Elephant I think.

Abvance;4648794

Should have been Denmark and Elephant I think.

same
by simple numerical rules dictated by op....,

everyone would have d for country
and e for animal

Denmark is the most commonly known country beginning with d, so everyone goes denmark
similarly with e after, we get elephant

you can try to think of other countries with d and animals with e, but they are kinda hard to think of anyway.

you could also say Dijbouti

DarkKnight;4648879

you could also say Dijbouti

LOL, are you pulling my leg

EDIT: oh christ, it exists !!!!
you must be in the "not most" category

Artonox;4648916

LOL, are you pulling my leg :DEDIT: oh christ, it exists !!!!you must be … LOL, are you pulling my leg :DEDIT: oh christ, it exists !!!!you must be in the "not most" category

haha, it wasn't my first guess, the most obvious is of course Denmark.
i just mean there is a few others you can use

so... am i in the "most" category now?:)

DarkKnight;4648971

haha, it wasn't my first guess, the most obvious is of course Denmark.i … haha, it wasn't my first guess, the most obvious is of course Denmark.i just mean there is a few others you can useso... am i in the "most" category now?:)

*welcomes you in open arms :thumbsup:

Artonox;4648995

*welcomes you in open arms :thumbsup:

Woohoo ...unless you welcome me in open arms like the person in your avatar, then i would take back my woohoo
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions