Groups

try work this one out . . .

went into asda at trafford centre before and saw that they had 'dead rising 2' pre-owned on ps3 for £33 WITH factory sealing on it
    and there selling it for £37.97
    got my self a bargain tbh!

14 Comments

Banned

you can buy it online for the same price, where is the bargain? X)

£32 @ thehut

Banned

Curt I am lost for words X)

DangerGod

you can buy it online for the same price, where is the bargain? X)

It's a bargain because he got it straight away, he doesn't need to wait for it.

Banned

PraxxtorCruel

It's a bargain because he got it straight away, he doesn't need to wait … It's a bargain because he got it straight away, he doesn't need to wait for it.

you can buy it cheaper online? so its not a bargain atall is it.

Original Poster

disadvantage about buying online, have to wait for delievery,
    instore, got it there and then
    simple

Banned

curt889

disadvantage about buying online, have to wait for delievery,instore, got … disadvantage about buying online, have to wait for delievery,instore, got it there and thensimple

Yeah i dont know why you and praxxtor are mentioning it, im not disputing the advantage of getting it there and then. All im saying is, you can buy it CHEAPER elsewhere, so its not a bargain is it.

DLM

Can we look forward to a thread from you re that Hope your doing okay - been really worried about you

OP my husband would rather pay whatever as long as he gets the game NOW!!

DangerGod

Yeah i dont know why you and praxxtor are mentioning it, im not disputing … Yeah i dont know why you and praxxtor are mentioning it, im not disputing the advantage of getting it there and then. All im saying is, you can buy it CHEAPER elsewhere, so its not a bargain is it.

yes but your first post said 'you can buy it for the same price online', so in this case it is a bargain :D.

DLM

oO YOU...............surely not !!!!....never !!

if some one traded in a game presumably purchased with a console bundle without even playing it & still sealed. why would the shop put it in the pre-owned section and lose money?

does it have something to do with stock count or some legal issue??

i just don't understand!

Banned

r4ge

if some one traded in a game presumably purchased with a console bundle … if some one traded in a game presumably purchased with a console bundle without even playing it & still sealed. why would the shop put it in the pre-owned section and lose money?does it have something to do with stock count or some legal issue??i just don't understand!

everytime i have took a new/sealed game into either GAME/Gamestation they always unwrap them straight away and it goes into pre-owned also

Original Poster

btw, i was talking about instore prices, excluding online mate

Banned

shopstilldrops

oO YOU...............surely not !!!!....never !!

Your sooooooooooooooo NOT funny
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1422
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31146
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764253
      4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54838

See more discussions