Trying to choose between two 4k 65 inch TVs, Samsung and LG

Found 8th Dec 2017
Hi everyone,

Looking for some 4k TV advice! I set on a 65 inch.

These are both identically priced, and seem similar.

I'm pretty clueless, so if you have time I'd love to get your opinions. What are the main advantages, or how do they compare? Which do you think is the better buy?

Also, there is one more option I was looking at, but delivery time is longer. It seems to be priced lower, but again, I'm not sure what the difference is. That's the LG 65uj634v…0.1

Would really appreciate any advice here.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
look and Panasonic or sony for this price, and wait for jan sales as 2017 models will be on sale with deepest discounts since black fri, even better as they need to sell the 2018 models in store then, good luck, oh and the hissense 65" from john lewis is poss the best deal at the moment with 5 year guarantee, this may come down in price in jan sales too.
I will say that the two LG TVs i've had (smaller and different models though) both suffer from an infuriating glitch where any night-time scenes cause the screen to darken down as though it thinks the screen is blank. Various websites have confirmed this as a problem across a number of brands (search 'LG global dimming'). I think this may happen to Samsungs too, but to a lesser extent. I'd never buy another LG TV. Hope that helps!
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants