Trying to contact CEO of Littlewoods- Alex Baldock, email not working. Any help please?

Found 20th May 2015
I have been trying to sort out an item not being delivered from Littlewoods- I have been a customer for 10 years and never had this problem! I am trying to contact the CEO to get this sorted out as it's been non-stop arguing since the end of February with them. The email address I found isn't working, I get a response from postmaster@littlewoods!
This is the email I used- alex.baldock@shopdirect.com

Can anyone help me please?
Many thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
try linkedin and send a inmail..
You could try this number, not sure if this is valid.
Email alex.baldock@shopdirect.com
Telephone 08442 921000
that hasn't worked from start of April. Their is duty coe at Twitter @GarethJonesSD closes I can find hope u get sorted
can't see why you are bothering a ceo with customer service matter, I would of thought he has far bigger matters to be dealing with and their customer service senior manager would clear any issues up before it embarrassed anyone higher up.
norville555

can't see why you are bothering a ceo with customer service matter, I … can't see why you are bothering a ceo with customer service matter, I would of thought he has far bigger matters to be dealing with and their customer service senior manager would clear any issues up before it embarrassed anyone higher up.

Not true. I've been in contact with CEO of Orange and Mothercare in the past when I've been in contact with their customer services for weeks and even months who haven't been helpful or dealt with my problems (caused by them). The next day after the email - bam! Manager contacts me and sorts problem out straight away.

Sometimes customer services don't involve their senior staff as it reflects badly on them, even though they cant be bothered to fix things themselves.
Edited by: "borito" 20th May 2015
deleted55054
Thank you all for your responses, I'll try the linkedin one first, if not then I'll try Twitter.

Traceynew- obviously they've had too many complaints by that email lol.
Norville555- if I've had problems with other companies before, an email to the CEO usually sorts it out. I've been messed around by Littlewoods and after providing proof of mine and my partner's signatures and proving we didn't receive a parcel, they're claiming we have as someone has signed for it- they don't say where or who and they think I can pay £469 for a PS4 I didn't receive!! I've ordered a lot of high priced items through them, a laptop, a TV and a £1000 bed, including loads of other bits and pieces. In the 10 years I've had 1 parcel not delivered, and they won't refund me for it!
I've just spent most of the morning trying to sort out a problem with Littlewoods, still owing me £20.
At last I have managed to send emails without them bouncing back so hopefully they have arrived at their destination. It has really been difficult to find their contact details but here goes everyone:-

SHOP DIRECT
Skyways House
Speke Road
Speke
Liverpool
L70 1AB

Very.co.uk
help@veryhq.co.uk

twitter@littlewoods.co.uk

contactus@littlewoodsireland.ie

Help@littlewoods.co.uk (unconfirmed)

Trying to get in touch with our head office?
Call our switchboard on 0844 292 1000.

I hope that helps anyone who needs it
wight_island_guy ‹(•¿•)›
Still trying to get my £20 credit and being fobbed off big time.
They've made £71M recently so obviously this is where everyone's money and errors are!

Further contact details found are:-

matt.dixon@shopdirect.com GROUP PRODUCT DIRECTOR
Network@VeryHQ.co.uk
contactus@littlewoodsireland.ie

Emails have not been returned by the postmaster .............. yet :-)
Good Luck everyone
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants