Groups
    EXPIRED

Trying to download update for GT5 Prologue on PS3

But all I keep getting is an error message and no download.

Can anyone tell me if it's able to get from somewhere, and then put on my memory stick to plug into USB port and upload that way?

Thanks.

4 Comments

Try the download by going onto GTTV .... Had same problem as you but after a couple of attempts it worked this way !!!!

Original Poster

rarey1;3247656

Try the download by going onto GTTV .... Had same problem as you but … Try the download by going onto GTTV .... Had same problem as you but after a couple of attempts it worked this way !!!!

That is the way I'm doing it :oops:
    You mean there's another way, that didn't work for you?

Ooohhhh. Just realised you lost your cherry with me. Welcome aboard HMS HUKD :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I tried to dl it seven times last night, and each time it gets just a little bit further than the time before, but still only managed to dl about 1/4 of it. Is it a bad connection or one that times out? It took about 35mns last night to dl just 1/4 of total file.
    I need somewhere else to get it from, and then update via memory stick. Any help appreciated.

leave it for a while..... psn is slow.... i sometimes pause and resume to give it a kick
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2174
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741454
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33

See more discussions