Groups

Trying to figure out a way to watch Iplayer from Europe

Banned
    I am currently in Denmark at the moment and wanting to figure out a way to watch some programs on my Macbook Pro via the BBC iplayer.

I know there are ways possible but finding it hard to get it sorted on my laptop.

Any help would be great

6 Comments

Use a proxy server or VPN

Original Poster Banned

DVS_Dee

Use a proxy server or VPN

And can you explain this abit more...

Banned

candn14

And can you explain this abit more...

google it as not advisable for members on here to tell you how to commit a criminal offence
    Edited by: "csiman" 31st Jul 2010

Original Poster Banned

How is this a criminal offense, i should have the right to watch it as my family pay a license fee and i would still be watching it no matter if i was in england or the other side of the world.

Banned

use this : ianscott.biz/how…uk/
    not for bbciplayer but same thing

candn14

How is this a criminal offense, i should have the right to watch it as my … How is this a criminal offense, i should have the right to watch it as my family pay a license fee and i would still be watching it no matter if i was in england or the other side of the world.

Cos the BBC may not have the licence to broadcast the particular shows outside of the UK. Also how would they know that you pay for your licence fee when your in Denmark, they are a British Broadcaster paid for by the British public so they can't let any Jean, Tomasz or Gertrude watch it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764368
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger89
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846232
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32176

See more discussions