Trying to find a music video.

Posted 15th Feb
Hey, im trying to help my husband find a music video but failing. Wondering if anyone on here might know from some details ill give down below. Many thanks in advance.

Its a trance or dance music video, situated on a highway (desert background)... people sat in traffic jam. Man at the front of traffic jam is sat happily listening to music. A lady in the car behind him gets out and starts shouting at him for not moving. Bloke in car behind her gets out and starts arguing. Then someones car window screen get smashed with a baseball bat. Possibly came early 2000's
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

23 Comments
Darude-Sandstorm
Darude-sandstorm
Thanks for quick replies. No its not Darude-Sandstorm. He literally just watch it.
does it sound like dododoododododoo do! do! aa a ?? I think I know it
corriessvk15/02/2020 16:44

Thanks for quick replies. No its not Darude-Sandstorm. He literally just …Thanks for quick replies. No its not Darude-Sandstorm. He literally just watch it.

knowyourmeme.com/mem…orm
Tiesto - traffic?
Douglas_Birks15/02/2020 17:00

Tiesto - traffic?

He says he thinks it could be that, but he can't find an the original music video.
corriessvk15/02/2020 17:05

He says he thinks it could be that, but he can't find an the original …He says he thinks it could be that, but he can't find an the original music video.

Same here, I looked for it too, but the song cover picture may help it be familiar
Is it this?
Definitely not Everybody Hurts by R.E.M?.. that's the only traffic jam vid I can come up with
Thanks everyone . He says its not them. I'm sure he will finally find the video he's looking for.
corriessvk15/02/2020 16:44

Thanks for quick replies. No its not Darude-Sandstorm. He literally just …Thanks for quick replies. No its not Darude-Sandstorm. He literally just watch it.

Have you looked in browsing history?
Boys of Summer DJ Sammy?

No this isn't it. I could have sworn there was a scene where he is in a traffic jam and gets out and has an argument. But not in this video.
Edited by: "xenophon" 16th Feb
Jumpingphil16/02/2020 23:11

Have you looked in browsing history?

It was a music video he watched on tv back in early 2000s, so unfortunately not possible.
xenophon16/02/2020 23:22

Boys of Summer DJ Sammy? No this isn't it. I could have sworn there was a …Boys of Summer DJ Sammy? No this isn't it. I could have sworn there was a scene where he is in a traffic jam and gets out and has an argument. But not in this video.[Video]

Thanks, Ill show him when he gets home from work just incase. I do know that over years some music videos get pulled and others put in place... He's thinking this happened to the one he watched.
Google a few of the early 2000 cream anthems covers and start going down the list of tracks on there.
corriessvk17/02/2020 09:03

It was a music video he watched on tv back in early 2000s, so …It was a music video he watched on tv back in early 2000s, so unfortunately not possible.

But you said he had just watched it...……….
Confused.

Thanks for quick replies. No its not Darude-Sandstorm. He literally just watch it.
Jumpingphil18/02/2020 01:21

But you said he had just watched it...……….Confused.Thanks for quick repli …But you said he had just watched it...……….Confused.Thanks for quick replies. No its not Darude-Sandstorm. He literally just watch it.

Just watched darude sandstorm
Edited by: "BalooCrimson" 18th Feb
Maybe this tiesto song? Earthbound - one nation. youtu.be/p3k…tKs
Edited by: "Recre8" 20th Feb
Recre820/02/2020 17:22

Maybe this tiesto song? Earthbound - one nation. …Maybe this tiesto song? Earthbound - one nation. https://youtu.be/p3kDboBYtKs

Yes! 😁 Thankyou so much for finding it.
You’re welcome. Oddly my cousin was also looking for this song today and only remembered parts of the music video. My googling lead me here. Luckily he found the song. Strange that two people would look for the same 20 year old song now suddenly hey!
Recre820/02/2020 18:50

You’re welcome. Oddly my cousin was also looking for this song today and o …You’re welcome. Oddly my cousin was also looking for this song today and only remembered parts of the music video. My googling lead me here. Luckily he found the song. Strange that two people would look for the same 20 year old song now suddenly hey!

Wow that is so odd. Im so glad your cousin was also looking for it and you came across this. It has been winding my husband up, hes been searching over a decade to find it. Im so glad you found it. Now he will stop asking me to help look.
Thankyou once again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants