Trying to find a stand for a discontinued Dell Monitor...

Found 17th Apr
I've been given a Dell SP2309Wc Monitor - it's a decent monitor in good condition. However, there is no stand for it. Trying to find this spare part is a nightmare. Managed to find 1 on ebay, but the seller is in the US and isn't shipping to the UK. Anyone know of a site that maybe sells monitor spares?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Somebody will correct me if I am wrong. But it think that any VESA compatible stand will work for this monitor.
Edited by: "gcmarcal" 17th Apr
This is the stand you want.. ebay.co.uk/itm…644

but looking at it, any standard dell stand will work (assuming it the slide to lock ones..)
adam_holcombe8 m ago

This is the stand you want.. …This is the stand you want.. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dell-Monitor-Stand-pulled-from-SP2309Wc-screws-included-raised-up-and-down-/282790753644but looking at it, any standard dell stand will work (assuming it the slide to lock ones..)

thats the one I found on ebay but he doesn't ship to to the UK

Not sure what the slide to lock ones look like? I fully expect i'll buy one that won't fit lol
Pretty sure any dell stand will work

ebay.co.uk/itm…~Hh

Photo for comparison
Edited by: "gcmarcal" 17th Apr
mcscoobs28 m ago

thats the one I found on ebay but he doesn't ship to to the UK Not sure …thats the one I found on ebay but he doesn't ship to to the UK Not sure what the slide to lock ones look like? I fully expect i'll buy one that won't fit lol

Something like this..

amazon.co.uk/Gen…6JS
At my work they have a cupboard full of dell stands. Pity I am not in charge of It I would send one to you as I am sure they will never be used as we have dual monitor setups.
gcmarcal3 h, 53 m ago

Pretty sure any dell stand will …Pretty sure any dell stand will workhttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Dell-P2414H-height-tilt-swivel-monitor-stand-plus-100mm-VESA-bracket/173007452314?hash=item28480c389a:g:XdQAAOSwc2FaH~HhPhoto for comparison

You pay by Paypal so if it don't fit then just send it back click. Or buy any universal stand.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 17th Apr
Can you post a picture of the back of your monitor? That way we can see what fitting it has.
33655647-y7YmL.jpg33655647-HVsPV.jpg
VESA will fit, but like i posted earlier.. any "slide in" dell stands should fit
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants