Groups

Trying to find disney dvds to buy: is this a legitimate site? moviebytes.co.uk

Hi - I am trying to source out of stock dvds. Has anyone used this site or know if it is legitimate - I am getting a bit tired of buying fake disney dvds unknowingly from ebay sellers. Thanks

moviebytes.co.uk/pro…352

6 Comments

sure someone asked this last week :?..........................I wouldn't touch them ;-) why a .co.uk address when they are in Singapore

Domain name:
    moviebytes.co.uk

Registrant:
    Moviebytes

Registrant type:
    Unknown

Registrant's address:
    217 Lower Kent Ridge Road
    Singapore, Singapore
    Singapore
    Singapore

Registrar:
    Easily Limited t/a easily.co.uk [Tag = WEBCONSULTANCY]
    URL: easily.co.uk

Relevant dates:
    [COLOR="Red"]Registered on: 23-Mar-2009[/COLOR] :?
    Renewal date: 23-Mar-2011
    Last updated: 27-Jun-2009

Registration status:
    Registered until renewal date.

I dont see any UK Trading Address on the website, which is a mandatory requirement under the Companys Act....so i would be very weary of buying from this site if you are looking for originals.

Original Poster

great thanks - thought they might be dodgey. Are you able to explain how I can look up this information for myself? Looks like may have to post thread then about where I can get this stuff. Thanks

Banned

they had som in argos for £8, i know they had cars, ants life, and a few others i cant think which though, sorry, also try here for prices [url]www.find-dvds.co.uk[/url]

Check out Asda instore, they are usually not too bad.

Original Poster

I am after ones that are not easy to find..cinderella, beauty and beast etc - you can't just buy these at run of the mill shops.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER67
      2. Best place to get Lego Worlds download (Nintendo Switch)?32
      3. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?33
      4. Can anyone help me source this book cheaper at all?815

See more discussions