Trying to find disney dvds to buy: is this a legitimate site? moviebytes.co.uk

Found 29th Aug 2009
Hi - I am trying to source out of stock dvds. Has anyone used this site or know if it is legitimate - I am getting a bit tired of buying fake disney dvds unknowingly from ebay sellers. Thanks

moviebytes.co.uk/pro…352

6 Comments

sure someone asked this last week :?..........................I wouldn't touch them ;-) why a .co.uk address when they are in Singapore

Domain name:
moviebytes.co.uk

Registrant:
Moviebytes

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
217 Lower Kent Ridge Road
Singapore, Singapore
Singapore
Singapore

Registrar:
Easily Limited t/a easily.co.uk [Tag = WEBCONSULTANCY]
URL: easily.co.uk

Relevant dates:
[COLOR="Red"]Registered on: 23-Mar-2009[/COLOR] :?
Renewal date: 23-Mar-2011
Last updated: 27-Jun-2009

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

I dont see any UK Trading Address on the website, which is a mandatory requirement under the Companys Act....so i would be very weary of buying from this site if you are looking for originals.

Original Poster

great thanks - thought they might be dodgey. Are you able to explain how I can look up this information for myself? Looks like may have to post thread then about where I can get this stuff. Thanks

Banned

they had som in argos for £8, i know they had cars, ants life, and a few others i cant think which though, sorry, also try here for prices [url]www.find-dvds.co.uk[/url]

Check out Asda instore, they are usually not too bad.

Original Poster

I am after ones that are not easy to find..cinderella, beauty and beast etc - you can't just buy these at run of the mill shops.
Post a comment
@
    Text