Trying to get a photo from a website help pls

I need to email a picture to a friend,the only one ive found suitable is on a website and it wont let me right click and save the pic
any ideas how i can save the picture please?

29 Comments

whats the website and which picture do you want?

Original Poster

rwm24;5668837

whats the website and which picture do you want?

chirpychicks.com/cre…htm

i need the legbar hen photo and also the baby chicks pic

Original Poster

omg youre an absolute star!!!!!!!

Original Poster

rwm24;5668851

http://chirpychicks.com/images/Cream%20legbar%20cockerel%20website.jpgjust getting the chick picture now

thats the cockerel tho i need the hen pic,the one next to it

Mardyass;5668863

thats the cockerel tho i need the hen pic,the one next to it

you on xp? on vista you can use the snipping tool

Original Poster

yeh im on xp rappy

http://chirpychicks.com/images/Cream%20legbar%20hen%20001%20website.jpg
http://chirpychicks.com/images/Cream%20Legbar%20Chicks%20copyright%20website.jpg

Original Poster

a very big thanks to the both of you,rep coming your way

If any page disables right click just put "javascript:void(document.oncontextmenu=null)" in the address bar (replace whatever was in their before) hit enter and you should be able to right click again

Original Poster

rwm24;5668907

If any page disables right click just put … If any page disables right click just put "javascript:void(document.oncontextmenu=null)" in the address bar (replace whatever was in their before) hit enter and you should be able to right click again

brilliant thanks
just had some of these chicks hatch and more hatching right now :-D theyre ever so cute

They are only cute when they are tiny... not so cute when they grow up

Original Poster

rwm24;5668924

They are only cute when they are tiny... not so cute when they grow up

oh i dont know blue eggs sound good to me lol
its the cockerels that arent so good :roll:

Banned

All you need to do for future referefnce is go to "view", then "view source" and you will see the html.

Scroll down the page and you will find

strong>

Then just add the domain details to the beginning and add the above highlight in your browser.

Simples.

guv;5668927

All you need to do for future referefnce is go to "view", then "view … All you need to do for future referefnce is go to "view", then "view source" and you will see the html.Scroll down the page and you will findThen just add the domain details to the beginning and add the above highlight in your browser.Simples.

That's not the picture they wanted, have fun finding the address for the other full size pics using that method

Much easier to do the javascript method

Banned

rwm24;5668939

That's not the picture they wanted, have fun finding the address for the … That's not the picture they wanted, have fun finding the address for the other full size pics using that method

Ahhhh.... An edit I see!

Cream%20legbar%20cockerel%20website.jpg
Cream%20legbar%20hen%20001%20website.jpg
Cream%20Legbar%20Chicks%20copyright%20we
Cream%20Legbar%20eggs%20copyright%20webs

Much easier to do the javascript method

Well, you hadnt even posted when I first looked!..... And for some reason the description you gave doesnt seem to work here in FF.

Run if by me again in case I've misunderstood...

Go to chirpychicks.com/cre…htm
Delete everything from your address bar but don't click enter
Put javascript:void(document.oncontextmenu=null) in the address bar and hit enter
???
Right click!

Banned

rwm24;5669015

Go to http://chirpychicks.com/cream_legbar.htmDelete everything from your … Go to http://chirpychicks.com/cream_legbar.htmDelete everything from your address bar but don't click enterPut javascript:void(document.oncontextmenu=null) in the address bar and hit enter???Right click!

Yeh, thats what I did.... Nothing!

What browser are you using?

Edit. Thats weird.... It did it this time! (pressed enter several times.... cant see that would make any difference!_

Firefox 3.5 - works perfect for me

Maybe you clicked off the address bar before you hit enter the first time?

hi guv you ok bud?

Banned

raptorcigs;5669033

hi guv you ok bud?

Yo Dude... Hows it hanging big guy?:thumbsup:

Mrs.Z;5669046

What I used to do was highlight the picture like you would if you want to … What I used to do was highlight the picture like you would if you want to copy text, and then press 'ctrl c'

That doesn't work for me

rwm24;5669052

That doesn't work for me

No it didn't for me on this one either, that's why I deleted my post :oops:

Mrs.Z;5669058

No it didn't for me on this one either, that's why I deleted my post … No it didn't for me on this one either, that's why I deleted my post :oops:

Those hens really don't wanna be copied!

Dragging the images into another tab also worked for me.

Banned

emasu;5669126

Dragging the images into another tab also worked for me.

Yup.... and me. Looks to be the easiest solution all round!

Just remember people disable the right click option for a reason,These pictures are someones intelectual property and they are hoping to stop other people using them without permission,

Banned

or just install gadwin printscreen

can select frames, windows etc etc and print/email/copy to clipboard/save to disk

its superb and free

gadwin.com/pri…en/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764026
    2. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 511
    4. Better watch out for these...1017

See more discussions