trying to pay for an item using my playtrade funds (ISSUE)

Banned 10 replies
Found 28th Nov 2010
i'm having an issue trying to pay for something on play.com using ny playtrade funds at the pay and confirm screen there is no option to use playtrade funds anyone have an idea about whats going on ..... i have rang them and all thay can do is forward the issue on to the relevent dept

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Just tried and it's working for me............go to checkout and on the right it has the use Playfunds box, click that and it then asks me how much i want to use. (Using Chrome)

Original Poster Banned

Syzable

Just tried and it's working for me............go to checkout and on the … Just tried and it's working for me............go to checkout and on the right it has the use Playfunds box, click that and it then asks me how much i want to use. (Using Chrome)

not there for me still i only set up a seller account 2 days ago and have £63 available to spend could this be an issue ? also where does the option to use funds appear on the screen ?

Sloth/Mod

On the pay and confirm screen about hafway down there is a box with available Play funds and a button to click to use.

I'm not sure how long after you open an account you can use the funds as i've had mine years......but it sounds like that's the issue as if you have no playfunds available to use then it won't appear.

Original Poster Banned

Syzable

On the pay and confirm screen about hafway down there is a box with … On the pay and confirm screen about hafway down there is a box with available Play funds and a button to click to use.I'm not sure how long after you open an account you can use the funds as i've had mine years......but it sounds like that's the issue as if you have no playfunds available to use then it won't appear.

i have the funds availble to spend but no option i can only think that they are doing a check

CURRENT BALANCE
£63.18

This is the current value of your PlayFunds account. You can spend this on Play.com.

VIEW STATEMENT
Recent transactionsOctober 2010

FUND TRANSFER
We are not able to initiate your PlayFunds transfer at the current time.

Why can I not access my PlayFunds?
If you update your bank account details you must wait 14 days before you can transfer funds.
For additional security PlayFunds may be temporarily suspended while we perform additional verification on your account.

Sloth/Mod

Sounds like they are verifying your account first. Once your banking details are set up they will free the money. (It's so they can cover themselves if someone makes a claim)

Original Poster Banned

Syzable

Sounds like they are verifying your account first. Once your banking … Sounds like they are verifying your account first. Once your banking details are set up they will free the money. (It's so they can cover themselves if someone makes a claim)

yeah sounds like that to me as well .... cheers bud i'll wait to see what their reply is via email

Sloth/Mod

Hopefully won't take long.

You used to have to wait for 14 days after supplying your banking details before you could spend/transfer from that account. Suggest you check terms & conditions.

hello fragaliciousbob im intrested in swaping offer with my htc i cant send u a private message.
can i know about your i phone. my htc is 8 months old on t mobile . please send me a message regarding this.

Original Poster Banned

nsharon

hello fragaliciousbob im intrested in swaping offer with my htc i cant … hello fragaliciousbob im intrested in swaping offer with my htc i cant send u a private message.can i know about your i phone. my htc is 8 months old on t mobile . please send me a message regarding this.

no longer have an iphone to trade as its traded with another member
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57587
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions