Groups

Trying to switch energy suppliers

I am trying to fix my gas/electricity prices - can anyone please suggest a switching site as the ones I amusing I am finding a bit difficult. I really want a capped or fixed tarrif and I can't seem to find any. Thank you

7 Comments

Eon are doing a fix online 9 tarriff

uswitch.com/gas…-1/?gclid=CN_a45H5vKUCFQhO4QodOlU_YA
    http://www.energyhelpline.com/energy/rg_home.aspx?aid=217&gclid=CNWO5Jv5vKUCFc0e4QodFUE9iQ
    uswitch is normally a good one.... as above tho, EON have plenty offers available atm

I used uswitch last week and got a £100 joining bonus from EDF energy, they were my cheapest too, and it was dead easy, getting online saver 7 tariff I think x

use quidco !!!

ADZ1478

use quidco !!!

This. I used go compare to find the best for me and then I just opened up quidco/topcash and did it from there.

Original Poster

none of them seem that clear as to how long the fixes/caps are for though? Does anyone have any idea what the longest fixes around are?

Most tend to do a year locked price.
    Also to note - Most while don't technically put you in a contract but they do charge a early termination fee (normally around £30).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions