TSB BANK REFER UP TO 5 FRIENDS GET £75 EACH!

Posted 21st OctEdited by:"StudentGrant"
Not recommended as a main bank account. This is One for the switching Community, ie those who keep or open a spare account just for harvesting switch bribe cash from Banks! Perhaps next move from current lloyds switch offer?

mytsbrewards.co.uk/fri…mer

£75 for you and £75 for a friend when they switch to our Plus or Classic account. Even better you can recommend up to five friends and we’ll give you £75 for every friend that switches. That’s £375 for the referrer.

If you don't have the account already get someone to refer you or open a Classic account and forego referral bonus to make!

Within 28 days of the switch completing, you must have a minimum of two active Direct Debits registered on your Classic or Classic Plus account and pay at least £500 into it; PayPal quick and easy to set up and maybe a charity?

You must not have previously received an incentive for switching an account to TSB.

No end date; "We may change or withdraw this offer at any time."

NB. Referrals received all erroneously state, "Offer ends 31/07/2019. Must switch by 30/08/2019" which refers to their previous offer, is unlikely to be of any effect and is perhaps a suggestion that TSB' historic ineptness has still not gone away!

T&C mytsbrewards.co.uk/fri…pdf
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
1 Bernie Madoff
2 Kweku Adoboli
3 Kazutsugi Nami
4 Dennis Kozlowski
5 Nick" Leeson
now give me my £75
If you use the switch service and receive cashback you have to close other account down, so what you said is invalid
I'm already a TSB customer. Now got to find some friends who will take up this offer.

Great deal
Firefly121/10/2019 01:00

I'm already a TSB customer. Now got to find some friends who will take up …I'm already a TSB customer. Now got to find some friends who will take up this offer.Great deal

Same, I'm pretty happy with my TSB current account and unsure why the OP has said "Not recommended as a main bank account".
Zoea21/10/2019 05:34

Same, I'm pretty happy with my TSB current account and unsure why the OP …Same, I'm pretty happy with my TSB current account and unsure why the OP has said "Not recommended as a main bank account".

Yeah me too, great bank very happy
As soon as lloyds payout cashback I might do this. Think I've had pretty much every major bank bar TSB and yorkshire. First direct the only ones who never paid out, the b*stards
Zoea21/10/2019 05:34

Same, I'm pretty happy with my TSB current account and unsure why the OP …Same, I'm pretty happy with my TSB current account and unsure why the OP has said "Not recommended as a main bank account".

Deal was Simply recommended as a money making opportunity not as a good, if you want advice on pros and cons of MAIN bank accounts try MSE!
Advertise_here21/10/2019 00:58

If you use the switch service and receive cashback you have to close other …If you use the switch service and receive cashback you have to close other account down, so what you said is invalid

? Not sure
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants