TSB Compensation

Found 16th Jan
Just a reminder that you can still put in for this from when they messed up the system upgrades last year.

I put mine in around 6 weeks ago via the complaints section on the website. Was sent a letter a couple of weeks later saying they were looking into it (the only contact they made, no calls or anything to discuss it) then yesterday they put 2 faster payments into my account, one for £250 and another for £50.

All i said in the complaint was i couldn't access my account via browser or the app during the problems, had to use someone else's account to pay a bill and sat on perpetual hold on the customer service phone lines costing me money.
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
I'm still getting mothly letters appologising for the delay.
Bobbajob1 h, 13 m ago

Yeah seems to be random how long they take to get around to it.
Bobbajob1 h, 26 m ago

I had the same letters from April 2018. This morning a letter came saying we are sorry you had to wait longer than usual and we will be compensating you £100 for distress and inconvenience and £50 expense = £150 Don't give up hope, they will be in touch
Edited by: "summerof76" 16th Jan
I got £150
I got Almost £500.00.
bigwheels3 h, 17 m ago

I got Almost £500.00.

Nice, I wasn't sure what to expect as most people were saying they got £50-150 so £300 was an unexpected surprise.

I should have been quicker spending it though, was looking at upgrading the sub on the AV receiver last night but now it's been commandeered for new curtains
I think it was £100.00 per issue and a bit for phone calls.
Cheers I was in two minds about doing this I couldn't log into my account online I wanted to transfer some money worth a shot
bettz18 h, 34 m ago

Cheers I was in two minds about doing this I couldn't log into my account …Cheers I was in two minds about doing this I couldn't log into my account online I wanted to transfer some money worth a shot

Issue 1 could not access your money.
issue 2 could not pay bill.
issue 3 had to use another bank account to get money to pay bill.
issue 4 had to got to said bank in the high street, took 1 hour and £3.50 parking 10 mile round trip.
lots of calls from mobile to TSB And left hanging on the phone for hours etc.
£300-£500 in compensation
Does anyone have a link to where you need to go on the website to put this though? Thanks.
as above and also dates as recall they have had few issues relating to access of their systems.
Thanks for this reminder, I got £100. Better than nowt.
I feel ripped off, I only got £75 from them
How long did it take TSB to get in contact once you complained? I've received an email saying they'll look into it,that's it so far..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants