Expired

TSB Compensation, How I got £35.00 complaint.

Found 25th Apr
This is how I got £35.00 of TSB Compensation due to site issues.

I had to call them on Monday as had to pay a bill, It took 35 mins.
I then called on Tuesday to complain about site and waiting times.
I said that I felt that my time and money had been held hostage.
2 calls and 93 mins on hold.
I said I would like to make a complaint and explained what had been going on and how I was inconvenienced due to the site being down.
I was asked how I called them and stated by mobile,
The lady said how sorry TSB are and if she rounded the calls to 100 mins at £0.10 a min.
Plus £25.00 for my inconvenience would this keep me happy and let them close the case.
I said yes and 30 mins later £35.00 was in my account.

Hope some others on here that have had issues with TSB this week might benefit from this.
Community Updates
TSB Bank DealsMisc
Top comments
Craig David's lyrics are not as good as they used to be.
"My time and money had been held hostage."

I would have had to have put you on hold while I burst out laughing if I heard that
20 Comments
Thanks for taking the time to post @bigwheels I've move this over to misc as it's better suited here.
Craig David's lyrics are not as good as they used to be.
Held hostage, thems some strong words.
...or you could have just waited until it was all back up and running and save all that hassle.

The TSB debacle was bad enough, but I think it was compounded by people panicking. I was in the bank today and was amused by another customers jibe to the cashier ... " It's like Armageddon!"
"My time and money had been held hostage."

I would have had to have put you on hold while I burst out laughing if I heard that
TSB's CEO has apologised for the company's online banking chaos, promising that the nearly two million account holders will be compensated as the crisis shows no sign of ending.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/new…tml
YES !!! FREE MONEY, YUM YUM.
I wonder what I will get, I also wish I won the euormillions last night
hour for 35£ not bad for the majority on 10£ per hour at work for the most
Predikuesi3 h, 37 m ago

The TSB debacle was bad enough, but I think it was compounded by people …The TSB debacle was bad enough, but I think it was compounded by people panicking. I was in the bank today and was amused by another customers jibe to the cashier ... " It's like Armageddon!"

33696261-PoxaK.jpg
Good Vs Evil, The End of time is here
Winspiration3 h, 51 m ago

"My time and money had been held hostage." I would have had to have put …"My time and money had been held hostage." I would have had to have put you on hold while I burst out laughing if I heard that

I try to say the most ridiculous thing when complaining- over blow the situation - usually the complaints process and automated scripted responses are so lame that saying ridiculous things like this is a test to try and get a human response....

I told music magpie that their “institutional wide culture of lying and half truths did not butter my parsnips”

i stole both parts from TV shows I’d seen the night before....

i was complaining for the sake of it really after nonsense at their end and was entertaining myself.

trying to get as many 80s song titles in a complaint email is fun too.

people need to be creative when complaining

- yes I do need to get out more
Edited by: "joanddan7" 25th Apr
It’s 10% towards my Nokia 7 plus. Added to the £45.00 from Amazon for missed delivery’s and wrong item sent. I only need another £270.00 for a phone
bigwheels5 h, 28 m ago

It’s 10% towards my Nokia 7 plus. Added to the £45.00 from Amazon for mi …It’s 10% towards my Nokia 7 plus. Added to the £45.00 from Amazon for missed delivery’s and wrong item sent. I only need another £270.00 for a phone

Try falling off a ladder or find a broken floor tile in a McDonald's bathroom.
Edited by: "catbeans" 26th Apr
catbeans5 m ago

Try falling off a ladder or find a broken floor time in a McDonald's …Try falling off a ladder or find a broken floor time in a McDonald's bathroom.

Sound good but I liked motor bikes to much when I was younger and have 4 pins in hand / wrist and a femoral nail.
Duff knee and had 13 broken bones in total.
Thats enough for me.
or you know, you could accept that issues happens sometimes and not act like a whiney little schoolgirl.

if you had no access to money that's nobodys fault but your own for having all your eggs in one basket.

as for your time, you wasted it by spending that long waiting to talk to them over this non issue.
Does your boss know what you were doing?
Can't get into my online banking still today.... My question is how you managed to check the £35 was in your account, when it's down for so many people
little_green16 m ago

Can't get into my online banking still today.... My question is how you …Can't get into my online banking still today.... My question is how you managed to check the £35 was in your account, when it's down for so many people

Apps been working for 2 days for me on and off. I only posted after I had seen it had arrived in my account.
Finger print login not working. But memorable info works.
I managed to make a payment this afternoon after about 3 tries
I know this is a relatively old thred but did anyone get anything more substantial?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants