TSB to increase rate on its Classic Plus current account from 3% to 5%

Found 26th AprEdited by:"karlie88"
Last few days have been a bit of a fiasco - but this improves things (ever so slightly).

Will likely be for existing customers. Increase will apply from 2nd May.

Useful for those of us with 1 or 2 Classic Plus accounts.
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Lloyds is going to cut the interest rates on my account, so this is a great news.
Thanks for posting
hemp1 h, 21 m ago

Lloyds is going to cut the interest rates on my account, so this is a …Lloyds is going to cut the interest rates on my account, so this is a great news.

The new interest rate at Lloyd’s of 1.5% on max £5k equates to the same as TSB 5% on max £1.5k, however TSB then adds another £10pm if you have 2 or more DDs and spend 20 times a month through debit card.
Looks like I may switch after 35 years with Lloyds..............
Edited by: "u664541" 26th Apr
u6645412 h, 1 m ago

The new interest rate at Lloyd’s of 1.5% on max £5k equates to the same as …The new interest rate at Lloyd’s of 1.5% on max £5k equates to the same as TSB 5% on max £1.5k, however TSB then adds another £10pm if you have 2 or more DDs and spend 20 times a month through debit card.Looks like I may switch after 35 years with Lloyds..............

Any links?
Also will we all be getting a compensation as promised by the CEO?
Excellent. Thanks tsb
i am with tsb, and it went to plus account year a go or so, but interest rate is less than 1 percent, so how do u get it this rate
jonmarz891 h, 48 m ago

i am with tsb, and it went to plus account year a go or so, but interest …i am with tsb, and it went to plus account year a go or so, but interest rate is less than 1 percent, so how do u get it this rate

The Plus Account is currently 3% on balances up to £1,500. The change to 5% will be automatic for existing customers as part of an apology for the recent issues caused by the migration.
morgie40 m ago

The Plus Account is currently 3% on balances up to £1,500. The change to …The Plus Account is currently 3% on balances up to £1,500. The change to 5% will be automatic for existing customers as part of an apology for the recent issues caused by the migration.

if you go on the mobile banking internet, will it say plus account , cause mine just says classic even tho it got change to plus like 2 years back. i might have to speak to tsb, lol i get nothing but rubbish interests rates with my bank.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants