Tshirt for athletic guys with small waists and big chest/shoulders?

7 replies
Found 17th Aug 2016
I goto the gym a lot and as a result my upper torso is way bigger, proportionally than my waist. I really find it hard to find a good fitting tshirt as I need either L or XL in order to fit the chest and shoulders but then there is usually a load of loose hanging extra fabric flapping around at the waistline. I tried a few slim fits but the trouble with those are they are ether super tight to the body or the arms are really short which I hate. I don't mind a slightly tight fitting tshirt but I in no way want it hugging tightly to me. I know A&F do muscle fits but the trouble is they are a bit pricey and there are no shops in the NE of England to try them on. Hollister didn't fit very well.

Can anyone suggest a brand to try that offer more than just a completely plain tshirt?

7 Comments

Top man muscle fit I also find primark fit well

Asos do muscle fit and next day delivery and easy returns X

you could always buy a Topman XL t-shirt and a load of takeaway pizzas?

Original Poster

charliecurrie

Asos do muscle fit and next day delivery and easy returns X

Thanks I've been looking. I guess I'll have to buy one and see what it's like for size. If they fit well i'll probably order another 10

Banned

Don't forget leg day.

Original Poster

WonkyDoctor

Don't forget leg day.

Legs are in a similar predicament. A lot bigger than they used to be but I'm still a 32" waist, like I was in high school 15 years ago

Try the Lonsdale tshirts in sports direct that come in boxes. They are usually with the underwear. Nicely fitted and comfy for the larger chested man, if you don't mind wearing Lonsdale. I think they are 2 for £9.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247617
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    3. word association Game74244904
    4. Add one, leave one game54415428

See more discussions