Tshirt printing equipment

Found 10th Feb
Anyone setup a tshirt printing business? just wondering about costs and waste expected. I won't be offering anything but our own designs.
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Can't help you unfortunately but I wish you the best of luck with your business!
Get a good spell checker.
Go to china or Bangladesh because it seems all these big stores get all the clothing from Bangladesh. Bring them back as part of your luggage
Literally every man and his dog have started a t shirt business.
FUAARRKK16 m ago

You're right but mine failed, I'm not sure why?
Although I see someone else mentioned a splillchocker!
Misslovely3 h, 19 m ago

Go to china or Bangladesh because it seems all these big stores get all …Go to china or Bangladesh because it seems all these big stores get all the clothing from Bangladesh. Bring them back as part of your luggage

It's not about finding cheap blanks for this.
FUAARRKK3 h, 2 m ago

shows the is a demand.
There are at least half a dozen different ways used commercially to put designs onto T-shirts (screen printing, sublimation, direct printing, transfer, embroidery, glued on vinyl/canvas patches etc.)

Which are viable options will depend on what sort of designs you're doing. Generally designs made of a few colours on flat areas of the T-shirt will give you the most choice. If you require wrap-around designs or photo-like images then that eliminates a lot of the methods.
EndlessWaves9 m ago

There are at least half a dozen different ways used commercially to put …There are at least half a dozen different ways used commercially to put designs onto T-shirts (screen printing, sublimation, direct printing, transfer, embroidery, glued on vinyl/canvas patches etc.)Which are viable options will depend on what sort of designs you're doing. Generally designs made of a few colours on flat areas of the T-shirt will give you the most choice. If you require wrap-around designs or photo-like images then that eliminates a lot of the methods.

I would image we would want the most flexibility for design including photo-like but would only be tshirts. I know a lot of companies subsidise with cup and pens etc but our business will be purely delivering fashion via tshirt. Looks like we might need to buy an expensive machine. Which is what I thought and assumed we would use a printer as a stop gap for a while.
Why not try with a Cricut machine to start with, see how the business goes and if it works out can buy something more expensive later. Looking around £300 or less to purchase.
4TheMenyNotTheFew5 h, 50 m ago

shows the is a demand.

You'll go far with that attitude. The perfect location for a sandwich bar is next door to a Pret
OllieSt1 h, 6 m ago

You'll go far with that attitude. The perfect location for a sandwich bar …You'll go far with that attitude. The perfect location for a sandwich bar is next door to a Pret

I've already gone far enough and I've not got much more time to travel. Location is not market when it comes to fashion, the is a thing called the internet now you should look into it you might enjoy it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions