Found 18th Oct 2008
i have one of these getting delivered along with a nintendo ds, i know you cant put GBA roms straight onto there but i know you can put homebrew games on there, how do i do this??
i know how to put the normal ds roms on there as a back up of the games i will own, i just need help doing the homebrew and what ones would you recommend.

please help.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

I beleive the homebrew games are .NDS files just like backup roms of games you own.
Therefore do exactly the same as you do with your backup games.

Some are different like Doom DS, just follow the instructions from thier site.

Original Poster

what sites are best for homebrew games, what site you mean abvance?

I use btjunkie and have had no problems:thumbsup:

Just be a bit careful in this thread, as there are plenty of spoilers out there waiting for you to discuss this kinda stuff.
Why not just PM links and things?

Banned

kyalion;3228122

Just be a bit careful in this thread, as there are plenty of spoilers out … Just be a bit careful in this thread, as there are plenty of spoilers out there waiting for you to discuss this kinda stuff. Why not just PM links and things?

Er because doing so leads to a suspension. (I know from experience!):x (Out of order IMHO as all I was doing was making sure links weren't posted on a public forum!)

guv;3228138

Er because doing so leads to a suspension. (I know from experience!):x … Er because doing so leads to a suspension. (I know from experience!):x (Out of order IMHO as all I was doing was making sure links weren't posted on a public forum!)

I didn't appreciate that sending a PM could lead to a ban (excluding trading via PM on FS/FT forum) WTF ?????

Original Poster

can you run emulators on the dstt and if so do you drag and drop or create a new folder for them.

Banned

kyalion;3228477

I didn't appreciate that sending a PM could lead to a ban (excluding … I didn't appreciate that sending a PM could lead to a ban (excluding trading via PM on FS/FT forum) WTF ?????

I can see. That's why I mentioned it!

Ignore if you like - just spelling out what happened to me when I offered a link via PM.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1439
    2. word association Game74244898
    3. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.33
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2546

See more discussions