ttp://www.frog-games.co.uk - Anyone ever used?? Prices seem cheaper than anywhere....

As Title, Discuss

6 Comments

supermod

Domain name: frog-games.co.uk Registrant : Arron J. … Domain name: frog-games.co.uk Registrant : Arron J. Schumacher Registrant type: UK Individual Registrant's address: The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service. Registrar: Easily Limited t/a easily.co.uk [Tag = WEBCONSULTANCY] URL: http://www.easily.co.uk Relevant dates: Registered on: 03-Oct-2009

Their website is only 12 days old & is registered to a private individual not an established company. They don't list any actual contact information either so the only way to get in touch with them is through a blank email contact form. ;-)

I would say dodge but someone will do the ownership thing which will tell if it is dodge for real...

EDIT: As above!!! DODGE.

as above.
no further discussion necessary.

/thread.

Original Poster

hmm, seems alrite, i dont intend on buying anything from there then....just yet...

I would like to say to any one out there. Is not to shop a twww. frog-game.co.uk it a con i have lost £42.00 .Trying to claim my money back with paypal. they dont answer your e-mails .Dont send your goods out to. you what a con

Banned

uttermostmartin;6798857

I would like to say to any one out there. Is not to shop a twww. … I would like to say to any one out there. Is not to shop a twww. frog-game.co.uk it a con i have lost £42.00 .Trying to claim my money back with paypal. they dont answer your e-mails .Dont send your goods out to. you what a con

The big clue that it was a con was that they only accepted paypal payments, despite having pretty visa and mastercard logos on their site.

I wouldnt have thought paypal would pay back either
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …58106
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764491
    3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1635
    4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1821

See more discussions