Tube Crisis

Found 15th Mar 2007
your on the tube, crushed between lots of horrid (and most likely sweaty) people, click on them using various combinations to make them get off the tube and leave you in peace!

tubecrisis.com/ clicky

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Admin

I can only get the scary old bloke with the weird tongue to get off....
wait that doesn't sound right...

done, it ends up with some dude jumping in via the window to get his lunch!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

FonZe

done, it ends up with some dude jumping in via the window to get his … done, it ends up with some dude jumping in via the window to get his lunch!!:thumbsup:

did you get him off the tube?

Hmm, can't get the vampire off the tube, no matter when I hit him in bat form nothing happens:?

click the tape in blokes pocket (the one with the stereo) music turns on, then hit the bat and the bloke eats it!

geek grrrl

did you get him off the tube?

yeah thats the end, he eats the lunch and then jumps out the window lol

MBeeching

Hmm, can't get the vampire off the tube, no matter when I hit him in bat … Hmm, can't get the vampire off the tube, no matter when I hit him in bat form nothing happens:?

click the tape in the ozzy look-a-likes pocket

paceCETTA

click the tape in blokes pocket (the one with the stereo) music turns on, … click the tape in blokes pocket (the one with the stereo) music turns on, then hit the bat and the bloke eats it!

sorry didnt see your post :roll:

FonZe

sorry didnt see your post :roll:

:giggle:

well, that killed a few minutes... any more games for us geek grrrl? :whistling:

i got the big bloke off n ths school boy

ok i am stuck with 2 guys, what happens now??

click the guys in the suits arse lol... then the two blokes fall in love ewwwwww...

ewwww.Thanks

BECKYBOO

ok i am stuck with 2 guys, what happens now??

same here - done it now

I finished That was good.....

One question though.....all those seats behind them, why didnt she go and sit there out of the crush :giggle:

kelly_o_fanatic

I finished That was good.....One question though.....all those seats … I finished That was good.....One question though.....all those seats behind them, why didnt she go and sit there out of the crush :giggle:

then we wouldnt have a game to play :giggle:

paceCETTA

then we wouldnt have a game to play :giggle:

There would, it would just be a lot quicker:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition821074
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 45 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414
    4. Chance to win a £250 Accessorize gift card77