Groups

TUC TUC biscuit fried or baked?

Hi are they fried or baked? The ones in Asda for 50p I just ate 2 packets and I feel overweight was wondering if they are fried or baked. Appreciate the help

12 Comments

Surely they're baked?

Baked

That's quite a feat. I work it out as 1000 calories worth of TUC you've consumed in one sitting

Original Poster

KGorman

Surely they're baked?

I don't know are they? Don't say on the packet

Original Poster

donthasslethe

That's quite a feat. I work it out as 1000 calories worth of TUC you've … That's quite a feat. I work it out as 1000 calories worth of TUC you've consumed in one sitting

Wow

donthasslethe

That's quite a feat. I work it out as 1000 calories worth of TUC you've … That's quite a feat. I work it out as 1000 calories worth of TUC you've consumed in one sitting

It's worse I'm afraid.

518 calories per 100g and 150g per pack = 1554 calories, around 3/4 of your daily intake. No wonder you feel fat - you've just eaten 90g of fat and more than your recommended daily intake of salt.

be honest what else did u have with them was it cheese

BluePandaMan

It's worse I'm afraid.518 calories per 100g and 150g per pack = 1554 … It's worse I'm afraid.518 calories per 100g and 150g per pack = 1554 calories, around 3/4 of your daily intake. No wonder you feel fat - you've just eaten 90g of fat and more than your recommended daily intake of salt.

your math is wrong tho

back to the topic. eats 2 packs of buiscuits and wonders why he feels fat?
    if youd eat 2 packs of vegetables that would be a different story now wouldnt it?
    Edited by: "mattsk" 6th Jun

mattsokolinski

your math is wrong thoback to the topic. eats 2 packs of buiscuits and … your math is wrong thoback to the topic. eats 2 packs of buiscuits and wonders why he feels fat?if youd eat 2 packs of vegetables that would be a different story now wouldnt it?

Just out of interest, how is it wrong?

BluePandaMan

Just out of interest, how is it wrong?

100g = 518kcal therefore 150g per pack cannot be 1554kcal

there should be 2x 150g otherwise we could all skip middle of the calculations to get the results we want

mattsokolinski

100g = 518kcal therefore 150g per pack cannot be 1554kcal there should be … 100g = 518kcal therefore 150g per pack cannot be 1554kcal there should be 2x 150g otherwise we could all skip middle of the calculations to get the results we want

300g consumed
    100g = 518
    therefore 300g - 1554

problem?

Pitch^^

300g consumed 100g = 518therefore 300g - 1554problem?

no there is no problem but read your comment without knowing the context from OP....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?68
      2. Quick EBay Nectar Question33
      3. Best IPTV Currently45
      4. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)44

See more discussions