Groups

TUDORS!

gonna be getting my weekly hit of Johnathan Rhys Meyers...fair play his accent is awful, his acting mediocre but damn it the guy is FIT! so all is forgiven!!!!

its actually the second episode tonight! anyone else watching??

6 Comments

already seen the whole season-was shown in america ages ago-I love the tudors,totally historically innacurate nonsense but absolutely brilliant!

Some very very big stuff happens this season!

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6142930

Yeah me!!! Love him, then I just go upstairs to my looky … Yeah me!!! Love him, then I just go upstairs to my looky likey:whistling:;-)

o how i hate u! haha im KIDDING!! :friends:

barky;6142978

already seen the whole season-was shown in america ages ago-I love the … already seen the whole season-was shown in america ages ago-I love the tudors,totally historically innacurate nonsense but absolutely brilliant!Some very very big stuff happens this season!

i saw the first episode online (AW is a big fan so pointed me in the right direction..also he told me it started last week...what would i do without him!!) but am yet to watch the rest. i saw the first 2 series online actually as well...so this will be the first time i will wait in between episodes...but all good..instead of the 17 inch screen i get to see him on 50 inch screen! its worth the wait!!

defo inaccurate but its fab ..... ooo big things happening huh?? looking forward to it. i tought the finale of season 2 was so well done... really amazing stuff

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6143061

Yeah it's fab, can't wait untill tonight woo!!!!!!!!!

bet ur hubby cant wait for the aftermath

Desperate Romantics has better tittays

Original Poster

dregan;6143408

Desperate Romantics has better tittays

:giggle:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6145035

This thread was/is useless without pics, you know what I mean MB ;-)

heck yeah! feel free to quote the above pic as many times as needed :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions