Groups

tudors season 3

(last one was duplicated and both deleted!)

when is it out and secondly are the rumors true that JRM has quit tudors?!

12 Comments

Original Poster

ur a star!!! glad JRM is back for season 3...will he not be in any fiurher series??

mod

magicbeans;3875418

ur a star!!! glad JRM is back for season 3...will he not be in any … ur a star!!! glad JRM is back for season 3...will he not be in any fiurher series??

No worries mate. I love the show. Glad tohelp.:thumbsup::-D:santa:

Original Poster

andywedge;3876131

No worries mate. I love the show. Glad tohelp.:thumbsup::-D:santa:

yay a fan.....ur a bloke i presume...i know why u love the show!!!:p

didn't realise there was more of this - you have made my day!

Best show on TV,,,Good stuff,,,

Original Poster

fairy;3876601

didn't realise there was more of this - you have made my day!

andywedge is awesome huh!!:)

longbowassassin;3876710

Best show on TV,,,Good stuff,,,

:-D

mod

magicbeans;3879181

andywedge is awesome huh!!:):-D

Did you see the deal I posted about the Tudor DVD's hotukdeals.com/ite…r-/ ?

Oh, yes, I'm a red blooded male. And I love The Tudors for it's historical accuracy:p
    Seriously, I love it 'cos it's a fine piece of TV and there just isn't enough fantastic historical drama. I love Rome also - sadly no season 3 of that:x And being a red blooded male, both shows have a nice habit of adding a bit of eye candy along the way:-D

Original Poster

andywedge;3883087

Did you see the deal I posted about the Tudor DVD's … Did you see the deal I posted about the Tudor DVD's http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/305647/the-tudors-complete-season-1-2-for-/ ?Oh, yes, I'm a red blooded male. And I love The Tudors for it's historical accuracy:pSeriously, I love it 'cos it's a fine piece of TV and there just isn't enough fantastic historical drama. I love Rome also - sadly no season 3 of that:x And being a red blooded male, both shows have a nice habit of adding a bit of eye candy along the way:-D

i have Rome downloaded and am gonna watch that at some point.... shame no JRM but hey im lovin the drama.....there is a lot of 'historical accuracy' in tudors ad i hear rome is worse!!!hehe!!!

so when is tudors 3 out in uk?? im gonna stop downloading and watch it on tele or dvds now...gonna be good after Rome! hehe!

mod

magicbeans;3883316

i have Rome downloaded and am gonna watch that at some point.... shame no … i have Rome downloaded and am gonna watch that at some point.... shame no JRM but hey im lovin the drama.....there is a lot of 'historical accuracy' in tudors ad i hear rome is worse!!!hehe!!!so when is tudors 3 out in uk?? im gonna stop downloading and watch it on tele or dvds now...gonna be good after Rome! hehe!

All I can say is .... 2009:thinking:

Joss Stone is in it :w00t:

You might like a look here also redbandhq.com/The…_3/

Original Poster

andywedge;3883372

All I can say is .... 2009:thinking:Joss Stone is in it :w00t:You might … All I can say is .... 2009:thinking:Joss Stone is in it :w00t:You might like a look here also http://redbandhq.com/The_Tudors/On:tudors_season_3/

hehe lets see how hard joss stone has to try to speak with her english accent :roll:

thanks for that linky..... jus spent ages on there as well..another one added to my fave! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

any news when this is on BBC ..i know its on next month in america but no clue in uk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions