Tui Hand luggage

Found 4th Aug
I fly with Tui on Tuesday to Mexico, where we get 20kg luggage. I already know that I am going to go over my allocated weight, so I was thinking of taking a smaller suitcase as hand luggage. I was just wondering if anyone knew if I am able to take a small suitcase and a handbag as hand luggage, or if it is just the case?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
If handbag fits inside your hand-luggage suitcase = yes. If doesn't fit inside = no. Hand luggage weight restriction should be indicated at booking: typically 5kg or 7kg.
You can take your 20kg checked in suitcase.
Then 5kg on a smaller cabin luggage but only in ONE bag or case, within the airlines size.

Remember if you have uncalibrated scales at home they may be out. My luggage weigh thing reads 2kg underweight.

Just take some clothes out. Why do women always do this. You will be wearing shorts etc and roasting hot, it won't be chilly at night and you wont need various shoes etc.
We've generally found Tui to be a little lenient on the check in at this side, however in Cancun, the agents are very strict on your 20kg so take care coming back too.

On the other hand, we've never had our hand luggage weighed. Seems to be of you look like you're struggling, it gets weighed otherwise you've fine. We use backpacks rather than cases too as they weigh less so you get more usable weight for your stuff
We flew tui and my daughter tool a small suitcase on the plane no problem..this was two weeks ago
ashmac4 h, 15 m ago

We flew tui and my daughter tool a small suitcase on the plane no …We flew tui and my daughter tool a small suitcase on the plane no problem..this was two weeks ago

That's not the question
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions