Groups
    EXPIRED

Tumble Dryer

Banned
    Does anyone know of any great deals on a tumble dryers ?

not really 100% sure what weight capacity i would need, but woudnt expect it really needs to be huge as it would only really go on twice a week as i only do two loads of washing a week.

so if anyone has seen any offers can you forward me a link.
    cheers

6 Comments

having just got rid of an expensive piece of rubbish-i have just this week bought a white knight cheapy from 247electical £126 with a £5 voucher code from here less quidco or topcashback. Its gone up tho a little, i think £5.

electrical123.com/pro…W-W
    or here and this company is excellent as i got my washer here-took 2 days and they gave me a 2hour delivery slot casback on this too but i didnt find a voucher lol

nomeames

8 kg … 8 kg capacity.....http://www.electrical123.com/products/ProductDetail.asp?ProductCode=HOO-TDR-VHV680F-W

thats the piece of **** i just got rid of...DONT DO IT
    Hoover eplaced 7 of these faulty things before i got one that woked for 13months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As plumberman01 says this might be a piece of ****. Can't really comment as I don't own one. Just that the price and spec looked decent to me. BTW, Reevoo reviews gives it a "FAIR" rating 7.8/10. There are some very happy customers giving it a 10/10 and some unstaisfied customers too.

We bought a 7kg hotpoint dryer from bennetts on sunday for £135 .. was discounted to £150 with and extra 10% off..

Banned

I buy all my electricals from Marks Electrical

Great prices, great service and fantastic products.

Never had a problem in all my years of dealing with them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions