Expired

TUMBLE DRYER, any good deals out there for as economic as possible.

Found 3rd Mar 2010
as above, my tumble dryer is shot, looking for a new one that is as economic as possible but doesnt cost a mortgage, any deals out there, i am pretty lousy at hunting. thanks for your help.

12 Comments

]http//ww…ews

will try add anything good i see

Original Poster

crse2008;8008169

]http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/530565/INDESIT-IDV65/tab/reviews will try add anything good i see

thanks will have a look at that, somewhere to start. cheers.

White Knight CL300 Compact Dryer - £99.00 @ ]Asda.

Original Poster

nomeames;8010526

thanks thats cheap one, wonder if it big enough though for my 5 kids!! dont intend to put them into, before some wit says something like that, lol.

thanks for link will check it out further.

128plant;8010622

thanks thats cheap one, wonder if it big enough though for my 5 kids!! … thanks thats cheap one, wonder if it big enough though for my 5 kids!! dont intend to put them into, before some wit says something like that, lol. thanks for link will check it out further.

LOL. No they are not too big. I have White Knight CL382 which is about the same size as this. 3kg load capacity (H)67, (W)50, (D)47cm.

Original Poster

bump1

nomeames;8010526

few bad review :thinking:

any garantee?

crse2008;8019673

few bad review :thinking:any garantee?

This is not top of the range so I am not too surprised with few bad reviews. On the other hand, looking at ASDA's website 4.5/5.0 (out of 219 customer reviews) is good infact.

Although ASDA didn't mention anything about the guarantee but I know ]Crosslee products comes with one year manufacturer's guarantee.

Original Poster

nomeames;8020858

This is not top of the range so I am not too surprised with few bad … This is not top of the range so I am not too surprised with few bad reviews. On the other hand, looking at ASDA's website 4.5/5.0 (out of 219 customer reviews) is good infact. Although ASDA didn't mention anything about the guarantee but I know ]Crosslee products comes with one year manufacturer's guarantee.

thanks that is useful to know sounds good.

Original Poster

anything else worth considering thanks.

Hi,

Same thing happened to us, family of 5 and the tumbler and washer went the same day!

Bought a Tumbler from ASDA, make: Altus £117.00 takes 6KG load and big door to drum, loads od settings had it two weeks its great.

(I need to get out more!)

Good luck.

Original Poster

Jimbob505;8034345

Hi,Same thing happened to us, family of 5 and the tumbler and washer went … Hi,Same thing happened to us, family of 5 and the tumbler and washer went the same day!Bought a Tumbler from ASDA, make: Altus £117.00 takes 6KG load and big door to drum, loads od settings had it two weeks its great.(I need to get out more!) Good luck.

thanks will have a look close at that make then, hoping the weather gets bit better and can hang it out. the bedding is a pain to get dry. thanks for input.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771766
    2. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1115
    3. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…22
    4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54846

See more discussions