Expired

TUMBLE DRYER, any good deals out there for as economic as possible.

Found 3rd Mar 2010
as above, my tumble dryer is shot, looking for a new one that is as economic as possible but doesnt cost a mortgage, any deals out there, i am pretty lousy at hunting. thanks for your help.
Community Updates
AskDryerTumble Dryer
12 Comments
]http//ww…ews

will try add anything good i see
crse2008;8008169

]http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/530565/INDESIT-IDV65/tab/reviews will try add anything good i see

thanks will have a look at that, somewhere to start. cheers.
White Knight CL300 Compact Dryer - £99.00 @ ]Asda.
nomeames;8010526

thanks thats cheap one, wonder if it big enough though for my 5 kids!! dont intend to put them into, before some wit says something like that, lol.

thanks for link will check it out further.
128plant;8010622

thanks thats cheap one, wonder if it big enough though for my 5 kids!! … thanks thats cheap one, wonder if it big enough though for my 5 kids!! dont intend to put them into, before some wit says something like that, lol. thanks for link will check it out further.

LOL. No they are not too big. I have White Knight CL382 which is about the same size as this. 3kg load capacity (H)67, (W)50, (D)47cm.
bump1
nomeames;8010526

few bad review :thinking:

any garantee?
crse2008;8019673

few bad review :thinking:any garantee?

This is not top of the range so I am not too surprised with few bad reviews. On the other hand, looking at ASDA's website 4.5/5.0 (out of 219 customer reviews) is good infact.

Although ASDA didn't mention anything about the guarantee but I know ]Crosslee products comes with one year manufacturer's guarantee.
nomeames;8020858

This is not top of the range so I am not too surprised with few bad … This is not top of the range so I am not too surprised with few bad reviews. On the other hand, looking at ASDA's website 4.5/5.0 (out of 219 customer reviews) is good infact. Although ASDA didn't mention anything about the guarantee but I know ]Crosslee products comes with one year manufacturer's guarantee.

thanks that is useful to know sounds good.
anything else worth considering thanks.
Hi,

Same thing happened to us, family of 5 and the tumbler and washer went the same day!

Bought a Tumbler from ASDA, make: Altus £117.00 takes 6KG load and big door to drum, loads od settings had it two weeks its great.

(I need to get out more!)

Good luck.
Jimbob505;8034345

Hi,Same thing happened to us, family of 5 and the tumbler and washer went … Hi,Same thing happened to us, family of 5 and the tumbler and washer went the same day!Bought a Tumbler from ASDA, make: Altus £117.00 takes 6KG load and big door to drum, loads od settings had it two weeks its great.(I need to get out more!) Good luck.

thanks will have a look close at that make then, hoping the weather gets bit better and can hang it out. the bedding is a pain to get dry. thanks for input.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants