Groups
    EXPIRED

Tumble Dryer (Condenser)

Has anyone any recommendations on a good but cheap tumble dryer. It must be a condenser as it will be going under the stairs. Have seen this one at Argos - Indesit IS70C White Tumble Dryer for 156.59 + 5.80 delivery (newcastle). Anything better?!? Thanks!!

10 Comments

I have Hoover nextra 8 thats good. got intelligent drying too so you dont cook your clothes. Costs vary though.

I had an indesit, personaly i would not recomend it. it never really condensed very well, allways had condensation on my windows and didnt have to empty water catcher very often.i now have a philips whirlpool at the moment, which seems to be fine, i reviewed condenser dryers on Which, and they recomend bosch, miele basicaly the dearer ones, seems you get what you pay for. hope this helps

argos has a cand y for 163 was 250

Which? magazines ,as far as I can remember, seem to put White Knight as a good, reliable make.

]http//ww…yer

Hope this helps...:)

we have a creda and its reliable and does its job

The cheapest that receives a decent score in Which is Whirlpool AWZ 7913 which is around £210

Less than that and they get horrible scores.

Also for your information that Indesit is supposed to be the worst condenser tumble dryer in the market!!!!

For my sins, I used to work for indesit/ariston and the amount of problems people had with their machines, washing machines in particular, was incredible! Would not recommend, parts availability was shocking! Although, to be fair, I have an indesit washing machine for the past 4 years and it's been fine, although I did need an engineer once and waited over a week (I was not surprised) so got a family member out to fix it - only needed 5 mins! However, since they were taken over by Hotpoint, they may have got better.... Had a white knight tumble dryer for the same amount of time and had no problems, it's done it's job perfectly.

I work in this industry - if you haven't much money buy a whirlpool. If you can stretch to it Bosch or Siemens are the best machines to buy.

Just bought myself a nice entry range Bosch Classixx WTE84103 for £293 (with Quidco) delivered from the Co-Op Electrical Store and 2 year warranty. There is a Zanussi that one can buy for £264 in places like John Lewis with 2 year warranty that is the only other one that gets a good score in Which.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Scammed on Steam game33
      2. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …55
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed45
      4. Advice for bank error89

See more discussions