Groups
    EXPIRED

Tumble Dryer - Condensor

Does anyone know of a deal going? I am looking to buy one. Any recommendations welcome. Something it should be is relatively quiet and also under £200.

Thanks

7 Comments

Have one of these and it is so noisey I am thinking about replacing it for conventional one ! It was ok for about 6 months but after that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe if you buy top of the range one they are better,I think we paid around £250 in a sale about 3 years ago.
    Good luck!

we have the bosch excell and its fab! sooo quite .. not sure if there are any deals on it atm.. think we paid about £280 for it.. highly recommended

Just bought the indesit condenser from john lewis for 185 delivered.
    Does a great job.
    2 year J lewis guarantee and 5 yr indesit parts guarantee.
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster

esq3585;4577760

Just bought the indesit condenser from john lewis for 185 delivered.Does … Just bought the indesit condenser from john lewis for 185 delivered.Does a great job.2 year J lewis guarantee and 5 yr indesit parts guarantee.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I could only find the ISC70C for £199? Which model are you referring to?

Thanks to the others for responding. Please note i am after a condensor type. Also, the Bosch Exxcell is over £350 so not within my budget. A link where these can be seen would be handy.

Cheers

i gotta bosch one

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

All Hotpoint on offer until tomorrow with Free Delivery! £195 for .

Hotpoint TCM570 Polar White Tumble Dryer (Graphite colour also available)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands22
      2. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings44
      3. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?22
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1222

See more discussions