Groups
    EXPIRED

Tumble Dryer deal wanted please....

...my tumble dryer has broken and I'm after a new one under £130 Must be full sized. Does anyone know of any deals please?

4 Comments

I got a new dishwasher a couple of weeks back using Homebase's 15% off, weekend offer.

Theyre doing it again this weekend! You could get this dryer, same one as I have, which is a good one (though no doubt the dryer snobs would disagree :-D and demand you buy a Miele or... something). You can get it for £132.60 delivered, if you order it this weekend. I always get stuff delivered, so it's carried up the stairs to my house. It IS £2.61 over your budget though, sorry!

homebase.co.uk/web…ER=

Edited to add: 1.5% Quidco, haha! Brings the cost delivered down to £130.71, only 72p above your top budget!

Original Poster

Thanks, I would be very happy with White Knight as I had one for over 10 years. It got loads of use but I bought a Creda when it did eventually give up....that has only lasted 3 years! I can't see the % money off online though.

Original Poster

Oops...just found the 15% off code but don't know if quidco will work with it. Thanks though...saved over £20!

scabbers;8222328

Oops...just found the 15% off code but don't know if quidco will work … Oops...just found the 15% off code but don't know if quidco will work with it. Thanks though...saved over £20!

yay glad I could help! Thanks for the rep too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047105
      2. word association Game73944484
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25102
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17836372

See more discussions