Expired

Tumble Dryer request

Found 23rd Aug 2017
Hello, I wonder if anyone can help?

I currently have a Beko Condenser Tumble Dryer DRCS68, which no longer works properly, (well, the heating part doesn't) and we've had it for nearly 6 years. So, it looks like I will have to get a new one.

I would like your honest opinion. Which is the best and cheapest tumble dryer? I have a budget of up to £200. Needs to be 8kg and also have a water tank that I can take out when it's full.

I'm not really fussed what colour it is, as long as it does the job intended to do.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
argos.co.uk/pro…140
I've had this one for about two years and use it 5 days a week
Never had a problem with it.
Think I have the same dryer, if it's not heating up anymore it's probably the heating element which is pretty easy to swap over if you purchased a replacement which I did about 18 month ago. Or it may have tripped in which case unplug it, take off the back panel and push the little red reset button and it should start heating up again
Original Poster
ndksamb1 h, 3 m ago

Think I have the same dryer, if it's not heating up anymore it's probably …Think I have the same dryer, if it's not heating up anymore it's probably the heating element which is pretty easy to swap over if you purchased a replacement which I did about 18 month ago. Or it may have tripped in which case unplug it, take off the back panel and push the little red reset button and it should start heating up again

Ok, I will have a look. Just to be sure... are you talking about the very large panel at the back with all the screws?
I
sazzopardi197159 m ago

Ok, I will have a look. Just to be sure... are you talking about the very …Ok, I will have a look. Just to be sure... are you talking about the very large panel at the back with all the screws?

Yes, I just had a look at mine but it's a different model, but id think it would be the same principle, all I did was take off all the screws and when you remove the cover you'll see the heating element(it's like a coil thingy) I had to replace mine as it had corroded but since then had no issues with it.
You should try getting parts these machines are quite cheap but I've always used white knight. It British made.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants