Groups

Tunisia Holidays

Thinking of booking a holiday in Tunisia for July, i reckon the prices will go down and by July it will be okay, Whats everyone think?

15 Comments

possibly....bit of a gamble..country is super gay at the mo .... what if its not sorted have u got a back up plan.

also have u checked prices...is it really that much of a bargain?

pretty sure if you book while the foreign office are advising against travel to tunisia your travel insurance is null and void?

Banned

magicbeans

possibly....bit of a gamble..country is super gay at the mo ....

Numptyj. No more PMs please. Have you asked Byker?

[quote=magicbeans]possibly....bit of a gamble..country is super gay at the mo .... /quote]

I'm getting older, have lost me with that phrase... 'super gay' at the moment? What does that mean? can't see how it relates to the troubles there?

guv

Numptyj. No more PMs please. Have you asked Byker?

lolz!!

btw i cabbed it ydy but got a really dodgy cabbie.....blatently driving super slow and charged me almost 2quid mre this time as he claimed he got lost along prince albert road! idiot!

Banned

magicbeans

btw i cabbed it ydy but got a really dodgy cabbie.....blatently driving … btw i cabbed it ydy but got a really dodgy cabbie.....blatently driving super slow and charged me almost 2quid mre this time as he claimed he got lost along prince albert road! idiot!

Jeez..... its only 800 yards away! How much did he charge? Its a straight road from SP to Euston...... or did you train it in to Victoria instead?

no no...went to my friends flat: from ST. panc to orince albert road (along regents park apparently) he knew i was a noob and i could tell he was driving stupid. last time it cost £9 this time £11.40.....

hey ho! was a fun day so not gonna dwell on it i guess. thanks for ur help again

thread hijack over...sorry op!

Tunisia is a no go for this year I would say. We were going to go in august after going there last year. We stayed in hamamet one of the resorts and 2 people were shot there yesterday. All tourists are being brought back to the uk that are there.

You after an action-packed holiday then????

Linky

Prices may even rise as holidays/flights get cancelled. Not worth the risk IMO just to save some money which probably wouldn't be that much anyway. If the country is in turmoil the insurances fo rthe flight companies are bound to be higher which they may pass onto the customer anyway. Being stuck in Tunisia is not funny for the sake of a couple of hundred quid or so.

Original Poster

kyalion

You after an action-packed holiday then????Linky

Didnt you understand the topic at all?

JonnyDixon1990

Didnt you understand the topic at all?

I did. Why not try golfing in N. Korea if it's action holidays you're after.

Banned

kyalion

You after an action-packed holiday then????Linky

Whooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

csiman

Whooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Huh?

Banned

kyalion

Huh?

lol at you posting a link explaining what is going on in tunisia (the whole point of this thread! oO )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1315
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27107
      3. GOT Leaks again817
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764472

See more discussions