Tunisia v England.

Found 18th Jun
With just over two hours to go,who's going to win?
Community Updates
Misc
33 Comments
I feel the way the tourement is going, Tunisia 1 nil
deleted396333
I don't know
Vardy scores first, Tunisia penalty 1-1. Draw to end a boring game.
2 nil England.
4 - 1 England (Feeling very optomisitc)
The bookies
England will win the World Cup this year trust me I have a good feeling it's happening because the other top teams are all having problems so far
deleted1132166
19DembaBa195 m ago

England will win the World Cup this year trust me I have a good feeling …England will win the World Cup this year trust me I have a good feeling it's happening because the other top teams are all having problems so far

Whatever you are having, bottle it, sell it, make millions
19DembaBa197 m ago

England will win the World Cup this year trust me I have a good feeling …England will win the World Cup this year trust me I have a good feeling it's happening because the other top teams are all having problems so far

You reckon, England haven't Won Jack for 52 Years, World or Euro. And you have a good feeling all of a sudden.
19DembaBa1911 m ago

I can tell you're not a regular football fan, lol. Do you just watch football every 4 years?
RiverDragon85 m ago

I can tell you're not a regular football fan, lol. Do you just watch …I can tell you're not a regular football fan, lol. Do you just watch football every 4 years?

I watch the premier league and support all English teams and yes I think England will win starting tonight 3-0

I just had a Meal C
zirk8 m ago

You reckon, England haven't Won Jack for 52 Years, World or Euro. And you …You reckon, England haven't Won Jack for 52 Years, World or Euro. And you have a good feeling all of a sudden.

It doesn't matter look at Euro 2016 Portugal dome have some faith
Well, it's not going to be Jermaine Jenas.

In the pre-match build-up he said something like "The stadium is packed, and the England fans are making so much noise" whilst actually standing in front of what looked liked a half-empty stadium (only 45,000 capacity in the first place) shortly after having admitted that there were only 2-3,000 England fans there.

From what I can tell of the media commentary so far, my money is on a big load of flies causing the game to be abandoned.

Mind you, they could be tiny Russian robot insect flies designed purely to humiliate England, thus demonstrating the Russian army's superiority to the rest of the world with their nanobots.

I'll be honest, I don't have high expectations for the game.
Edited by: "weekender" 18th Jun
weekender30 m ago

Well, it's not going to be Jermaine Jenas.In the pre-match build-up he …Well, it's not going to be Jermaine Jenas.In the pre-match build-up he said something like "The stadium is packed, and the England fans are making so much noise" whilst actually standing in front of what looked liked a half-empty stadium (only 45,000 capacity in the first place) shortly after having admitted that there were only 2-3,000 England fans there.From what I can tell of the media commentary so far, my money is on a big load of flies causing the game to be abandoned. Mind you, they could be tiny Russian robot insect flies designed purely to humiliate England, thus demonstrating the Russian army's superiority to the rest of the world with their nanobots.I'll be honest, I don't have high expectations for the game.

We are winning Ha11y Kan1-0
19DembaBa1927 m ago

We are winning Ha11y Kan1-0

Were winning.
AW00794 m ago

Were winning.

Not anymore Sassi scored to make it Tunisia 1-1 England
19DembaBa194 m ago

Not anymore Sassi scored to make it Tunisia 1-1 England

He said "were" not "we're"
miikeyblue13 m ago

He said "were" not "we're"

What does that mean and why you disturbing me I'm watching the match
TheRatedSeller2 h, 56 m ago

Vardy scores first, Tunisia penalty 1-1. Draw to end a boring game.

^
They're getting some bad treatment from the ref - should have had a couple of penalties at least, but they're really not playing as well as they can at all.
Hope they can keep their professionalism and get it together enough to pull this off, but difficult to be optimistic at the moment.
19DembaBa191 h, 51 m ago

I watch the premier league and support all English teams and yes I think …I watch the premier league and support all English teams and yes I think England will win starting tonight 3-0I just had a Meal CIt doesn't matter look at Euro 2016 Portugal dome have some faith

But Portugal deserved to Win they played well, when was the last time England played to Win, they score a Goal and then become complacent, play like lemons, give away a Foul, Free Kick or Penalty, then its all over.

Dont get me wrong I would love England to Win, but dont think it will happen in our Lifetime.
Yes!

Played crap, but praise God, England 2-1 ahead, Tunisia got what they deserved.

England need to step up on this poor display.
Okay, Ref could have been a bit fairer, but England have to expect they'll be getting more of that from other refs, and other teams will be every bit as dirty and devious as Tunisia were tonight.
Edited by: "tryn2help" 18th Jun
19DembaBa192 h, 17 m ago

You need to go to Specsavers What a slow game they played
summerof762 m ago

You need to go to Specsavers What a slow game they played …You need to go to Specsavers What a slow game they played

England have won the first game and will win the 2nd
OmG, just heard Lineker et al, more or less writing off Panama as if the job is done already - that's the sort of arrogant attitude the Germans had the other night.

For the love of God, lads, have a bit of respect, it's not done till it's done.
tryn2help6 m ago

OmG, just heard Lineker et al, more or less writing off Panama as if the …OmG, just heard Lineker et al, more or less writing off Panama as if the job is done already - that's the sort of arrogant attitude the Germans had the other night.For the love of God, lads, have a bit of respect, it's not done till it's done.

England will lose against Panama with this sort of performance and this game was so boring I was asleep until the doorbell woke me up
19DembaBa1911 m ago

England have won the first game and will win the 2nd

summerof7615 m ago

You need to go to Specsavers What a slow game they played …You need to go to Specsavers What a slow game they played

I've already been. My appointment was last week got fantastic pair of glasses
tryn2help42 m ago

OmG, just heard Lineker et al, more or less writing off Panama as if the …OmG, just heard Lineker et al, more or less writing off Panama as if the job is done already - that's the sort of arrogant attitude the Germans had the other night.For the love of God, lads, have a bit of respect, it's not done till it's done.

Having watched an off key Belgium beat Panama 3-0 I really don’t see anything but an England win. Had our finishing been better (and Rashford start in place of Sterling) tonight’s game should have been 4-1.
u6645414 m ago

Having watched an off key Belgium beat Panama 3-0 I really don’t see a …Having watched an off key Belgium beat Panama 3-0 I really don’t see anything but an England win. Had our finishing been better (and Rashford start in place of Sterling) tonight’s game should have been 4-1.

Yep, exactly the attitude England had against Iceland - should be a walkover - yeh?
tryn2help3 m ago

Yep, exactly the attitude England had against Iceland - should be a …Yep, exactly the attitude England had against Iceland - should be a walkover - yeh?

Yes.
No “should be” about it.
I think the reason why 19DembaBa19 is so optimistic is because he's not actually English?
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 18th Jun
RiverDragon82 h, 16 m ago

I think the reason why 19DembaBa19 is so optimistic is because he's not …I think the reason why 19DembaBa19 is so optimistic is because he's not actually English?

Maybe you're right and he's from far away

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants