Turkey has blue bits?

I got a finest frozen bronze turkey last week , and when taken out from the silver wrapper and when it defrosted ive just noticed blue bits in the turkey , inside the skin , does anyone know what it could be please?

8 Comments

Banned

its where the feathers were i have the same turkey

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;7327354

I did think that but wasnt sure , thanks for putting my mind at ease , was worried incase it was something what shouldnt of been in there lol :oops:

yeah, the bronze turkeys have black feathers so they leave wee dark bits when plucked....

Original Poster

niallmoran;7327376

yeah, the bronze turkeys have black feathers so they leave wee dark bits … yeah, the bronze turkeys have black feathers so they leave wee dark bits when plucked....

:thumbsup: feel a div now lol .... thanks for getting back both so quick , merry xmas :santa:

fragaliciousbob;7327354

how do you have the same turkey?

did you half it or are you man and wife?

are the blue bits cos it's an avatar turkey?

i was reading your thread re the plasma telly saga last week but couldn't find it anymore,what was the outcome in the end with Paypal I know the last one i read said that they found in his favour but you were going to appeal, made very interesting reading.

scrumpypaul;7327509

how do you have the same turkey?did you half it or are you man and wife?

:lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763817
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414214047
    3. GOT Leaks again312
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…66

See more discussions