Groups

Turn 2 JPG's into 3D

I was looking at the Panasonic FX77 due to its 3D imaging and touchscreen but I noticed in reviews it states that the 3D is achieved by panning the picture left to right and the camera picks a couple to turn 3D (I assume the 2 that are the right distance apart)

So now I ask is there any PC software that can do this if I took multiple pictures with slow panning is there anything that can make it look 3D?

I have found 3D Model and Red Blue 3D but I am after turning the image 3D for a 3D TV like the panasonic does...

Thanks

3 Comments

If you have two almost identical images, make a gif image that switches between the two really fast and it will look 3d. Example

This probably isn't what you want for a 3d tv but it is just two jpegs
    Edited by: "Tdrtnlz" 21st May 2011

woah! that should come with a warning. you just just scared the crap out of me. lol.

Original Poster

Tdrtnlz

If you have two almost identical images, make a gif image that switches … If you have two almost identical images, make a gif image that switches between the two really fast and it will look 3d. ExampleThis probably isn't what you want for a 3d tv but it is just two jpegs

That is cool but not for a 3D TV but may play with it, just seems pointless spending £50+ extra for a 3D function which really only uses sport mode and some software,

Edited by: "jamhops" 21st May 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1756
      2. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions