Groups

Turns out my culinary skills aint what i thought they were...

thought id cook myself a nice tasty pasta tuna thing, wasnt sure how much pasta was needed, ive made enough for 3 people haha big meal for me tonight

53 Comments

make a pasta salad with what you don't want for dinner

Original Poster

Alfonse;6587388

make a pasta salad with what you don't want for dinner

sack tht im gonna finish it :lol:

Do Rice tomorrow night...................after you've finished that i reckon you'll be good for food for about a week. :-D

Banned

stick to pot noodle chappy

Original Poster

Syzable;6587411

Do Rice tomorrow night...................after you've finished that i … Do Rice tomorrow night...................after you've finished that i reckon you'll be good for food for about a week. :-D

hahaha, im having a fry up tomorrow :lol:

as long as it tastes good thats all that matters!

Original Poster

dog_cop;6587417

stick to pot noodle chappy

lol, i would but they taste like crap and ive got a diet to stick to, cant play basketball for 2 weeks cos of my broken fingers so im gonna do a lot of fitness work

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6587429

you ,missing yer mum micoo?

na, im missing my microwave :cry: :lol:

Banned

micoo;6587435

lol, i would but they taste like crap and ive got a diet to stick to, … lol, i would but they taste like crap and ive got a diet to stick to, cant play basketball for 2 weeks cos of my broken fingers so im gonna do a lot of fitness work

have you got a set of scales in your gaff? if so on the back of the pasta pack it should give you an estimation for dry pasta per person .. stick to that and you wont be feeding the Italian army tonight :thumbsup:

if you need any more cooking tips let me know :-D

Original Poster

dog_cop;6587464

have you got a set of scales in your gaff? if so on the back of the pasta … have you got a set of scales in your gaff? if so on the back of the pasta pack it should give you an estimation for dry pasta per person .. stick to that and you wont be feeding the Italian army tonight :thumbsup:if you need any more cooking tips let me know :-D

will do haha :lol:, never thought to look at the pack :lol:

im 2/3s through and im stuggling :lol:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6587507

you do know you don't HAVE to eat it all, don't you?:p

i made it so im gonna eat it :lol:

i shall NOT be beaten by pasta, tuna and mayonaise :lol:

Banned

micoo;6587482

will do haha :lol:, never thought to look at the pack :lol:im 2/3s … will do haha :lol:, never thought to look at the pack :lol:im 2/3s through and im stuggling :lol:

if its in a sauce shame, what is still in the pan, when its cool , put it in a bowl and add some olive oil and mix so that it it coats all the pasta, add some black pepper to taste and a touch of salt, open a tin of tuna friendly tuna in brine and add, mix well and tuna pasta and salad :thumbsup:

dog_cop;6587540

if its in a sauce shame, what is still in the pan, when its cool , put it … if its in a sauce shame, what is still in the pan, when its cool , put it in a bowl and add some olive oil and mix so that it it coats all the pasta, add some black pepper to taste and a touch of salt, open a tin of tuna friendly tuna in brine and add, mix well and tuna pasta and salad :thumbsup:

you need to get your ass up here and cook me that! :thumbsup:

Dog Cop is Jamie Oliver in disguise

dog_cop;6587540

if its in a sauce shame, what is still in the pan, when its cool , put it … if its in a sauce shame, what is still in the pan, when its cool , put it in a bowl and add some olive oil and mix so that it it coats all the pasta, add some black pepper to taste and a touch of salt, open a tin of tuna friendly tuna in brine and add, mix well and tuna pasta and salad :thumbsup:

What's that man???? :?

How can you get Tuna friendly tuna......................they were killed for the supermarket.

Banned

Syzable;6587645

What's that man???? :?How can you get Tuna friendly … What's that man???? :?How can you get Tuna friendly tuna......................they were killed for the supermarket.

the dolphin type friendly you know what I mean :thumbsup:

Banned

any other top tips ?

dog_cop;6587679

any other top tips ?

Yeah,get someone else to cook:thumbsup:

dog_cop;6587672

the dolphin type friendly you know what I mean :thumbsup:

I know..............but i thought i'd have a bash at grammar policing.

Ordered the new CITY advent calender. :-D :thumbsup:

Banned

Syzable;6587694

I know..............but i thought i'd have a bash at grammar policing. … I know..............but i thought i'd have a bash at grammar policing. :pOrdered the new CITY advent calender. :-D :thumbsup:

i want one too, and seen the other lego Christmas bits and bobs :thumbsup:http://cache.lego.com/images/shop/prod/40000-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

Original Poster

just finished it :lol: i need to lie down :lol:

Banned

micoo;6587720

just finished it :lol: i need to lie down :lol:

lardy pants :thumbsup:

how about pudding ?

Original Poster

dog_cop;6587732

lardy pants :thumbsup:how about pudding ?

i dont do pudding on my current diet :lol: could go for some ice cream tho (it doesnt count :lol:)

Banned

starsparkle2311;6587768

Is that the latest saying? Someone I know on here has been calling me … Is that the latest saying? Someone I know on here has been calling me lardy lately and it's really peeing me off, cos I am not, and yeh you know who you are, you .............:p

well it aint me lardy botty

Banned

micoo;6587772

i dont do pudding on my current diet :lol: could go for some ice cream … i dont do pudding on my current diet :lol: could go for some ice cream tho (it doesnt count :lol:)

how about meringue nest surprise, get some fresh fruit , say some blueberries , raspberries, strawberries and some crème fresh..

place the base in a bowl and spoon a nice amount crème fresh over the nest and add fruit.. nice pudding and low cal and some of your 5 a day :thumbsup:

Banned

starsparkle2311;6587796

Don't you flippin start:x

ok Mrs Stay Puft

dog_cop;6587803

how about meringue nest surprise, get some fresh fruit , say some … how about meringue nest surprise, get some fresh fruit , say some blueberries , raspberries, strawberries and some crème fresh..place the base in a bowl and spoon a nice amount crème fresh over the nest and add fruit.. nice pudding and low cal and some of your 5 a day :thumbsup:

your wasted as a dog cop!

Banned

bitseylango;6587830

your wasted as a dog cop!

I`ll tell you a secret .. check your pm`s :-D

Banned

starsparkle2311;6587842

Pavlova you mean?

no those cheap meringue nests from tesco, very versatile :thumbsup:

You coulda justa refridgerated 2/3rds of it.... lol xxxxxxxx

Hope you feel better soon babe x

Banned

starsparkle2311;6587854

*aherm* if there's pm's going around, share please:-D

sorry your not on the distribution list :thumbsup:

Banned

ClarityofMind;6587859

You coulda justa refridgerated 2/3rds of it.... lol xxxxxxxxHope you feel … You coulda justa refridgerated 2/3rds of it.... lol xxxxxxxxHope you feel better soon babe x

top tip :roll:

Syzable;6587694

I know..............but i thought i'd have a bash at grammar … I know..............but i thought i'd have a bash at grammar policing.Ordered the new CITY advent calender. :thumbsup:

dog_cop;6587717

i want one too, and seen the other lego Christmas bits and bobs :thumbsup:

Sod micoo and his pasta, I'd completely forgot about ordering these for my two :w00t:

rep for the inadvertent reminders :thumbsup:

midlandscomics;6587891

Sod micoo and his pasta, I'd completely forgot about ordering these for … Sod micoo and his pasta, I'd completely forgot about ordering these for my two :w00t:rep for the inadvertent reminders :thumbsup:

How could you. :shock: :x

I've spent half the week on the LEGO shop. :-D

dog_cop;6587856

no those cheap meringue nests from tesco, very versatile :thumbsup:

hmmmmmm now i am disappointed, I had to make 85 of those on Monday......from scratch!

Banned

Syzable;6587905

How could you. :shock: :xI've spent half the week on the LEGO shop. :-D

repped for rep begging :thumbsup:

no skill in making pasta and adding tuna and mayo its a not much more than a pot noodle of skill

well atleast you tried :lol:

Original Poster

Alfonse;6587921

no skill in making pasta and adding tuna and mayo its a not much more … no skill in making pasta and adding tuna and mayo its a not much more than a pot noodle of skill

i made it fine, it was lovely, i made too much :roll:

micoo;6587944

i made it fine, it was lovely, i made too much :roll:

lol bless doesn't understand
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Good Sim only deals??58
      2. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?55
      3. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?49
      4. Which 32" smart TV?33