Turtle Beach Gaming Headsets

Found 4th Apr
My son got a pair of TB XO Four Stealth for Christmas and the microphone has packed up. Cannot return them as no receipt- Christmas prezzie.

Question is will any of the TB mics fit ? Is it a known problem. Is there any other options to replace the mic as they seem to have a cut out on the plug surround?

thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Contact turtle beach and see what they say they may know from the serial number etc. how old they are and may replace.
Original Poster
Skaman11 m ago

Contact turtle beach and see what they say they may know from the serial …Contact turtle beach and see what they say they may know from the serial number etc. how old they are and may replace.

Ok thanks
deleted1597344
Sambat15 m ago

Ok thanks

Don’t be too disappointed if they won’t help you I had a similar issue and they put right refused to help. I stood my ground and got the issue fixed but it was a lot of hassle.

You don’t need a receipt, do you not have access or can get access to a copy of the bank statement if purchased via card.
Original Poster
deleted15973444th Apr

Don’t be too disappointed if they won’t help you I had a similar issue and …Don’t be too disappointed if they won’t help you I had a similar issue and they put right refused to help. I stood my ground and got the issue fixed but it was a lot of hassle.You don’t need a receipt, do you not have access or can get access to a copy of the bank statement if purchased via card.

His Grandad cannot find the receipt, l think he bought it from Game. Did you manage to get help without the receipt? Looking on Amazon a lot have mic problems.
deleted1597344
Sambat3 h, 16 m ago

His Grandad cannot find the receipt, l think he bought it from Game. Did …His Grandad cannot find the receipt, l think he bought it from Game. Did you manage to get help without the receipt? Looking on Amazon a lot have mic problems.

I did in the end but it was hassle, stand your ground and just say you will take the matter further. They hopefully will back down like they did with me. I did manage to find my bank statement with the transaction on in the end so I had the proof but thankfully didn’t need it. If I remember correctly mine was a mic issue as well but not sure which model of headset it was.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants