Groups

Turtle Beach Head Set Xbox 360!

Wondered what all the fuss is about these head sets.......jst joined a clan on Cod 4 and everybody is talking about them

have any of you guys tried them or can give me any info on them?

May be interested in buying some dependent on you ppls opinions !

Thanks Garry

6 Comments

cant see the point myself, nowt wrong with the normal xbox one

http://www.turtlebeach.com/Portals/0/images/Products/EF_X1/contents/X1_boy.jpg

king261;2479213

cant see the point myself, nowt wrong with the normal xbox one

The point is, you can have the game sound AND the voice chat coming through the head phones, so you can crank up the volume without disturbing anyone i.e. playing at night when the missus is in bed :thumbsup:

JayBird;2479739

The point is, you can have the game sound AND the voice chat coming … The point is, you can have the game sound AND the voice chat coming through the head phones, so you can crank up the volume without disturbing anyone i.e. playing at night when the missus is in bed :thumbsup:

ah didnt realise that

JayBird;2479739

The point is, you can have the game sound AND the voice chat coming … The point is, you can have the game sound AND the voice chat coming through the head phones, so you can crank up the volume without disturbing anyone i.e. playing at night when the missus is in bed :thumbsup:

but wont you be shouting down the mic is the volumes loud ahhh see
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181

See more discussions