Groups

Turtle Beach or Official Microsoft headset

I'm trying to decide on which new headset to purchase as I can't use the original one that comes with console anymore.
    Are the cheaper Turtle Beach ones worth it? Only got a budget of £50 so can't pick up anything really good but I was hoping to still be able to get a decent enough one.
    Seen the official Microsoft one for about £40 and thought that was quite good.
    Any advice would be great!

5 Comments

I have turtle beach XO one's and they are excellent at the price. Can usually be found cheaper but have a look around

amazon.co.uk/Tur…one

The official MS stereo headset gets uncomfortable after a while, the earcups are not that great and no mic monitoring.

Turtle Beach XO Ones ftw

Original Poster

MichyM

I have turtle beach XO one's and they are excellent at the price. Can … I have turtle beach XO one's and they are excellent at the price. Can usually be found cheaper but have a look aroundhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Turtle-Beach-Amplified-Stereo-Headset/dp/B00KSVXSZU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473254321&sr=8-1&keywords=xo+one

That's the ones that I had read about and the reviews are very good, I have never owned turtle beach headset before so I can imagine these would be a big upgrade on the original Xbox headset that I had!

Original Poster

Picked up the XO ones and there great, making gaming more enjoyable with good quality headphones! Cheers for the reply's
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!46
      2. Anything better than allcast?33
      3. Need a good courier - any help please :)22
      4. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare44

See more discussions