Groups

Turtle Beach X11's not working, any one know?

Hi,

I bought a pair of X11's, and I have connected up as shown in the manual. usb into the xbox usb and the green audio cable into the red and white splitter and the red and white jacked into the back of the tv on the red and white audio outs. and still the volume is coming out through the TV and not the headset.

I have it set on the Xbox to come through the headset and still not working.

This should be really simple, and I just can't work out why its not coming through headset.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

6 Comments

Is there not a small headphone jack into the TV as well?

just a thought , this has happened twice to me in last 12 months, all i did was plug it into a new /different 360 controller and it worked again

Original Poster

Nope from the tv it is just red and white audio, which run into a single green female that connects to a single green male that runs into the headset.

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Red and white out on the xbox NOT the TV.

There isn't a red and white audio on the xbox you have to use the av cable I havent got one. there is an alternative HDMI setup where you can run it into the TV audio outs

Original Poster

Bully

just a thought , this has happened twice to me in last 12 months, all i … just a thought , this has happened twice to me in last 12 months, all i did was plug it into a new /different 360 controller and it worked again

These are brand new out the box.

Why do I need to connect the headset into the controller?

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Well either connect to the headphone socket on the TV (I bet it has one), … Well either connect to the headphone socket on the TV (I bet it has one), or get the adaptor for the xbox, are you sure the red and white on your TV are outputs and not inputs?

Ooh, I think they are inputs. That would explain it. I will pick up the av cable from ebay. Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285995
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions