Tuscan Lily

Found 7th Jul 2017Edited by:"Figgy"
I've seen some items I'd like to purchase from a site called Tuscan Lily. I can't find any reviews of them anywhere.

Has anyone dealt with this site?

tuscanlily.com/

Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Check it in scamadviser, overall ok rating but the one June 2017 review is negative. Maybe posted by a competitor?
Avoid like the plague. I placed an order on 14th June and nothing... Fail to reply to emails... No goods received. Had to contact my bank to get the money back. In the process of reporting them to Google and citizens advice just now.
Avoid like the plague. I placed an order on 14th June and nothing... Fail to reply to emails... No goods received. Had to contact my bank to get the money back. In the process of reporting them to Google and citizens advice just now.
Ordered the rainbow cutlery from them around a month ago... no show delivery. They replied once to an email to say it had been despatched but since then absolutely nothing from them.
Dblue75 did the bank return the money for you when you contacted them? I may do the same
The bank returned my money and I have now reported them to the police. You should also do the same and raise a cyber crime report
Same issue for me. Ordered rainbow cutlery. No delivery after a week so i emailed and got a response and dispatch email. I ordered on 26 june and still nothing. No reply to further emails or requests for a refund. Phone number says its out of service
You need to report it to the police, this mob must be raking in tens of thousands from people and getting away with it.
Original Poster
Thanks for all your answers. I decided against purchasing from them and after reading everyone's comments I'm glad I did.
I ordered a cushion & it was delivered on time. Maybe I was just lucky,
Don't use this rip off company they will take your money and not send you anything they don't answer any emails they have no contact numbers or address you can contact, avoid this company
Lots of negative reviews on Trust pilot.
Do not use this company, ordered an item in November, and still not received it, does not answer e mails or phone nos. Wish I had read the reviews before ordering. Dont waste your money.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants